April 9-11 2010 at Busco Beach in NC

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: April 9-11 2010 at Busco Beach in NC

April 9-11 2010 at Busco Beach in NC

I was trying to delete all of the other posts in the old thread since a date has now been set but ended up deleting the whole thread by mistake. Anyway, I've had several people PM me to ask where this is located, etc so I am posting all of the information here in the first post. It's easy to forget that people don't know what "Busco" is.

April 9-11 2010 at Busco Beach in Goldsboro, NC
    This ride in North Carolina is planned for the weekend of April 10th. Most people will go down on Friday morning and stay through Sunday. If you haven't been on a ride and can make it I encourage you to come out and ride with some other AATVs even if just for a day. We always have fun and love meeting others from the site. Here's the info:

When:
    April 9th - 11th, 2010

Where:
    Busco Beach off road park in Goldsboro, NC.

Here is a Google map of Busco Beach so you can see how far it is from where you live: Map of Busco Beach

Here is a link to their website: Busco Beach

They offer:

- A mud pit
    - Several ponds
    - A drag strip
    - 1500 acres of trails
    - Bath houses with bathrooms and hot showers
    - A concession stand
    - An air station for airing up tires

Cost:

$5 entrance fee per person
    $10 per ATV that you bring

Primitive Camping - $5 a night
    RV camping w/ hookup - $25 a night

I have the event added to the calender so that you can get an email reminder when it gets closer to time. Here's that link: Busco Beach Trail Ride

Threads from Previous Rides with videos and pictures:
    October 2009 Busco Ride
    April 3-5 2009 at Busco Beach in NC
    Busco Beach ride in N.C. - Oct 10-12

Now that the event is over I removed the 10+ pages of planning posts to make room for pictures and videos.
    Last edited by Mike; 04-11-2010 at 09:48 PM.

I just got off the phone with Robbie and Lewis. Sounds like they're all having a good time down there. So far The gang consists of Robbie and family, Lewis, JerseyBigfoot and friend, McCoy, Admin Mike, RussRider and family, JoeMeg and family and Liflod. I guess a few more are expected.

They've had great weather and were on the trails when I called.

Man....I wish I was there.
    Banned

i know how you feel george,this sucks not going
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

I'm gonna get there around 10 tonight, got some school stuff to do and dont want to pay for the day

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I just got off the phone with Robbie and Lewis. Sounds like they're all having a good time down there. So far The gang consists of Robbie and family, Lewis, JerseyBigfoot and friend, McCoy, Admin Mike, RussRider and family, JoeMeg and family and Liflod. I guess a few more are expected.

They've had great weather and were on the trails when I called.

Man....I wish I was there.
    Yeah, I'd rather be there then here! I just got in from playing; It's 3:24am and I've got to do it again tonight. Can't wait to see the Pix and Video!
    Last edited by Joe M; 04-10-2010 at 01:30 PM.

They're Alive!!!!1

We got a hold of the Carolina Boys & Co. Sounds like they have good weather & GREAT mud. Just the way they like it. Can't wait to see the videos & hear the stories. Always fun. Sounds like they're beat, but all they have to do is survive ONE MORE DAY.

Bridget & Whipper

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    ... Sounds like they're beat, but all they have to do is survive ONE MORE DAY.
    Survive? Oh man, sounds like brutal riding conditions, thats the best kind! Really wish I was with them, "Surviving"
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Tired, sore , dirty and hung over. What a weekend. Great weather and even better riding. 9+ hours of driving today, 20 minutes talking to Don and Bud, 2 hours of pressure washing. I'm beat.

Good night.

Lance

well, we all survived for the most part. This was a great trip and I'm sorry to the ones who missed it. we got back around noon and we're both exhausted. As far as I could tell everyone had a great time. minimal casualties were suffered so thats always a good thing. It was great to meet some new people and see others again. Thanks to everyone who went for making this a great trip. Special thanks to everyone that helped me when my wheel bearing self destructed, it turns smooth and silky now, or at least that one wheel does. the engine is a different story.

+ Reply to Thread