Win a 2010 Argo Frontier 650!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Win a 2010 Argo Frontier 650!

Talking

Hi everyone, i called and received a message from Cam about the draw. I respond to it by email and the next day i have the answer that my stubs were put in the mail. When i will get them, i will take a picture and put them here!!!!!! He also assure me that he will ship MY NEW FRONTIER just after the draw, so don't by anymore ticket, this machine is mine...

Thanks for the update but he told ME he would ship me MY new frontier just after the drawing. What's funny is that I bought a ticket for my wife and I can just see her winning it and never letting me drive. I will only be allowed to look at it in my storage shed and clean it after she gets back from the trails.

Martin, any news about the ticket stubs ?
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

Hi smog, no news about the stubs... They are supposed to be in the mail since septembre 11, it's already 10 days... Don't know why, Ontario is'nt very far from Quebec.... I would like to know if mike received his stubs...

Martwell

No, I havent but I was not expecting any. I didnt know if he was doing that anymore or if that was something Dezi was doing. He verified that I was in the drawing so I dont know if he has a name / number system going on or what. If you have concerns give Cam a call to clarify whether the stubs were going to be mailed or if he was keeping them there with your name on them.

Talking

GOOD NEWS, received my stubs in the mail this morning, now the new Frontier is mine!!!!!!!

I'm not as lucky as you.... no stub yet...

update
    Hello Smog,

Yes, there are two ticket stubs in the box with your name and phone # on them.

Please note also: Due to slower than anticipated ticket sales we have moved the day of the draw to June 30th, 2011. If for any reason this is a concern to you please do not heaitate to contact me and I will refund you tickets from our sales.
    Also please note: People that take tickets to sell can earn free tickets. Every 20 tickets sold earns 2 free tickets for that person. Should you want to give it a try please contact me at my business, Argo of London, 519-473-ARGO (2746).

JUNE 30 2011 right after I signup with my 2yr membership for here i am ordering a couple myself WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!

soon .....

+ Reply to Thread