June 3,4 & 5 in Central Alberta, Canada

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: June 3,4 & 5 in Central Alberta, Canada

June 3,4 & 5 in Central Alberta, Canada

June 3,4 & 5. North end of Jackfish Lake meeting point. It is about 32 miles west of Rocky Mountain House, Alberta on the north side of the highway.

N52.53173 W115.60635

Bring your own facilities, camping, food, etc.

Everyone welcome
    Last edited by Slimpickin; 05-12-2011 at 11:58 PM.

sounds good to me, are those logging roads i see or oil patch roads ??
    He who has not cruised the back country in a 6x6 , has not lived life to it's fullest
    A Mans level of mechanical education directly corresponds to the level pain suffered while getting it

I can only make it with a quad

Come with whatever you want. I'm not sure of the roads or their condition. The lake is only a couple miles off the pavement so it should make a good staarting point.

Slim

Sounds like fun Sadly, I have to work

The meeting point is another 3 miles north of Jackfish lake.. There are trails and areas that are brushed clean. Some new trees have been planted so we'll have to stay out of them.
    It's a nice spot by a stream and the trees are high enough there will be litlle wind.

Slim

An update:

There are five fires burning just north of the area of the ride planned for June 4/2011. Further updates to come.

Out of control brush fires in the Slave Lake area have destroyed about 40% of the town of Slave Lake, population 7000.

My sympathies to those whose lives have been drasticly changed by this devistation. I can't imagine the work and dedication to all those involved in fighting the fires.

The only saving grace is that nobody has perished up to date.

Slim

Hi I would be up for something this summer. I live in Ponoka so Hinton to Pincher Creek is all within a day. Should be able to get a few hours out of one of my machines before a breakdown. The joy of running 30 year old machines.
    Whats a little gas to save a few steps!

June 3, 4, & 5 , 30 miles west of rocky

I can't make it either. Work suuuucks. Thanks for the offer though.
    Stephen

Closed Thread