AATV in Moab Ut?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AATV in Moab Ut?

AATV in Moab Ut?

I know this is a bit of a silly question but I have been watching youtube vids of utvs/atvs/jeeps in Moab, Ut and was wondering if people had any experience/pics/videos of their AATV there? It would be interesting to see how an AATV handled that kind of terrain.

ive been to moab before with my rockcrawlers many times
    and i considered taking my max..really i think it would be to dangerous
    for a aatv without suspension at the least..some of the trails would probably be ok
    but no sense because it really is insane conditions..lots of vertical ledges to tall for one of these
    and in some cases straight down..

I was out there a few years ago. It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

We rented a Rhino and drove into the canyons. I did not see any AATVs while I was there. Funny enough though, when I left, I did see a Cushman Trackster sitting on the side of the road just a few miles south of town.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Funny enough though, when I left, I did see a Cushman Trackster sitting on the side of the road just a few miles south of town.
    Should have bought it and brought it back to the east coast.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Going to see if Whipper can make a trip to the Moab trails this time next year. I scoped out some trails and now after years of going their the trails seem easy enough for springers.
    I picked up some maps of the area and it seems their plenty of trails to run. Heck if a stock side by side can do it what the hell. since their no vids of a 6X6 in Moab it would be an awesome adventure. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHIPPER

How bout the rest of the fortunate springer owners. Would be a blast

+ Reply to Thread