Busco Beach in NC April 25-27 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 25-27 2014

I got most of the loading done tonight, a few more things tomorrow along with the machines and we'll be headed out Thursday morning!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Have fun and be safe. Hope to see you all (y'all) in October.
    Banned

Had to work a double shift today. Half day tomorrow and plan to load up everything before going to bed. Looking forward to seeing everyone at busco.

Finish loading tomorrow and on the road Thursday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Everyone be safe and we will see you there.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

6x6 friends, i'm going to bring a list of all your guys names so i can match faces with everyone. i know don and q and hydro mike, and will recognize others. se ya there ! johnboy va.

Things are taking longer than planned, max is still apart (engine,trans,roll bars brush guards) still have to install winch and second battery might not leave till fri now, we'll see how things go at work today.. I wonder if everyone waits till the last minute like I do........ Norm..

well I'm loaded heading out early am got to get granddaughter off to school first, hope to be there sometime before dark

The trailer is loaded and everything is packed. Mel, the girls and I will hook it up in the morning and be on our way after breakfast. See yall there.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CBass View Post
    The trailer is loaded and everything is packed. Mel, the girls and I will hook it up in the morning and be on our way after breakfast. See yall there.
    All loaded up, and ready for some fun early tomorrow afternoon! We plan to be on 95N well by 9 a.m. Everyone have a safe travel and Karen and I will see you there!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Well after the week from hell with Sandy the machines are loaded and trailer hooked up got home about 11:30, tomorrow morning some necessities for camping and we'll be off hopefully by 10 to get there before dark.
    See ya'll there.

+ Reply to Thread