Busco Beach in NC April 25-27 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 25-27 2014

Jeff, your box is full, sorry didn't get anything off. Talk to you there.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 10:18 PM.

Me and the family just got back to the house. It was great to see everyone again and we enjoyed the rides. I am already looking forward to Oct. I will be putting together what little video footage I got and will post it soon.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Acta non verba

That was one nasty little spot several members ran over submerged trees, tires and even a plastic 55 gal barrel. All made it through as a very large beaver was upset about us playing in his front yard. Thanks for sharing Marc.
    Last edited by lewis; 04-28-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    Haha 6x6s everywhere looks fun

made it home with no problems, hope everyone did the same was good seeing everyone and meeting new people for the first time, had a lot of fun ,laugh a lot , hope to be back in Oct, only time will tell, ready to see some videos, thanks for putting up with me for another ride, lol, my god bless you all

i brought enough mud home to make my own mudhole ! had a great time also. i sure found the flaws in my homebuilt tracks. thank all you guys for helping me out. ( welding,winching, carb cleaning,towing,etc.) i connected a few more faces with names. hope in october to spend more time riding. great fun. johnboy va. look forward to pics and videos.

Just got in the door 3:30. Had a great time. It is great to see all the regulars and meeting new members coming to these rides. For you guys and girls traveling so far to be a part of this group i tip my hat to you. Hope all have safe travels and we will see you on the site. I have 2 cameras full of videos so i will see what i can come up with. Great time, Great people, see you in October.

Lewis and Peggy
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    Hope everyone had fun like me and the kids. And congratulations to Ashton and Aiden, they both did very well on the blue frontier! this was the best ride I've ever had. Glad to see new and old members hope that they all come back on October and maybe even more!

+ Reply to Thread