Ashtabula, OH Parts Swap Meet June 19-22 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashtabula, OH Parts Swap Meet June 19-22 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Gees Hydromike, you do an awful lot of thinkin.

Bridget
    Replace the "th" with "dr". We like to do our fair share of that too.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hi Hydromike ,
    I would luv to come to the swap met in the U.S. ,not this time
    Looking for any option parts mainly split shift ,axle disc setup, tilt transmission cradle etc etc .
    Considering a scratch built copy of my SSFox although with many major upgrades changes .
    O ring chain ==,wider chain area ,,spline axle at least in middle [main drive]
    Bigger chassis members 5 1/2 c channel to hide the tensioners and sprockets etc .

If u can provide any factory original chassis dimensions it will be appreciated
    eg inner rail 5x 1 1/4?, outer 5 x 3/4? both 1/8 thick ?,axle spacing 26 3/4 Front ?? axle spacing 27 inch mid to rear axle spacing . ?????? Top of axle 2 inches down from top of c channel???

cheers tomo

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O. View Post
    As some of you know I am working on a new lower tub mold for the Attex six wheeler. I will have some test body's in the next 2 months. If all goes well I will be able to provide new lower Attex body's. I will have black for sure. I am working on the Attex yellow to see how close I can get it. If anyone is interested please let me know what color you would be interested in. Black or a yellow close to the original. Please do not expect the yellow to be a exact match because it will not be. I do not have pricing at this time. I will know more after I have some parts ran.

Matt
    Would be lookin for a black tub for sure if I can find a kindred soul in the Buffalo region to have it shipped too so i could leap the border and bring back,keep us posted Matt.NCT

I'd take a black.

will there be any trail ridding this weekend of the swap meet?

Quote Originally Posted by twinlakemike View Post
    will there be any trail ridding this weekend of the swap meet?
    Twinlakemike..... There is plenty plenty plenty of trail riding to be done at this event. Although this post was intended to discuss people bringing parts and what they are bringing, there is another thread regarding the actual event.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-a...ke-2014-a.html

Daniel/Surfer dude

Jusy putting out my wish list for the swap meet. All I need to finish my Max IV is a rollcage and rear floor pan. If anyone has either, please let me know what you want for them. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me about the camping? Are reservations needed, electric hook ups and so forth ? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, T bone
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Um, the easy answer is no to all of your questions. They got an outhouse.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Lol. All righty then. Thanks for the quick reply. There is camping though right?
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

+ Reply to Thread