First Annual SWAMP RUN!Trail Ride, Berlin WI

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: First Annual SWAMP RUN!Trail Ride, Berlin WI

Looks to be about 70 miles for Me, not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by foxvalley View Post
    Thanks to the generosity of Tim and Matt, two of our sponsers for the swamp run,we now are going to be feasting on roast hog! Yes,a 200lb hog will be roasted on site,for our eating pleasure,so don't bother bringing much to eat,as we will have it covered both sat. and sun. Hope to see you here......YUM!!!
    Wow, Adair Argo AND Mudd-Ox are sponsoring your event Doug?! That is very cool. I knew Tim and Matt were coming but to put on a pig roast for everyone, that is really showing some support for the event.

With all the expected guests I decided to step up my game.

Looking forward to a great first annual Swamp Run. Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    Wow, Adair Argo AND Mudd-Ox are sponsoring your event Doug?! That is very cool. I knew Tim and Matt were coming but to put on a pig roast for everyone, that is really showing some support for the event.

With all the expected guests I decided to step up my game.

Looking forward to a great first annual Swamp Run. Keith.

I can't say thanks enough to both Tim and Matt for going over and above to help sponser this event, this pig roast is just going to add another facet to this thing.
    I am also looking forward to meeting Matt for the first time, and getting a look at what an awesome job he has done with the mud ox. After talking to him on the phone numerous times,he is very excited to come up here to the "amphib proving grounds" to put his units to the test.
    Kieth, your new tracks look awesome! Being out here before,you do have a leg up on everybody else as to what to expect,ie, the winter kit on your tracks will not be just for show.LOL. We should also have a rematch race across the pond, as I believe it was a tie the last time. Bring your "pink slip"

How many people are planning on coming to the Fox Valley Argo Swamp Ride Doug?

Mike just got clearance for Friday night and Saturday.. So you can plan on him, myself and possibly a couple of our buddies!

Lets start a list...

1. Doug
    2. Keith
    3. Matt
    4. Mike
    5. Tim

If there is anyone who would like to come but doesn't have a machine that's ready for this ride, let one of us know and I'm sure we will have plenty of extra passenger room... We are planning on bringing a few extra machines also so don't be afraid to come to the ride with out a ride if you need to!

tim
    Last edited by Obsessed; 04-19-2014 at 06:23 PM.

I'll be there and possibly my daughter. I'll shoot for Friday night but with my work it'll probably be early Saturday morning. I can bring two max fours one with tracks one without. If tires can't make it she can ride with me. Sounds like fun. Thanks, Trevor ( tbone)
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

I want to see at least two Argos with Escargo Tracks at this event. I see that there be at least one machine with Argo rubber tracks, a 6x6 Max and Hustler with Adair tracks, several 8x8 (HDI and Frontier)Argos with Adair tracks will be at this event. I am assuming Matt will have a Diesel Mudd Ox with Adair tracks (I have already seen what a Mudd OX with Adair tracks will do for myself-wow!). So, come on you Argo owners with Escargo track systems, lets get to Wisconsin and see what every kind of machine and track system can do in one place at one time. Anyone got channel tracks? Please be there! Finally we will get to have a fair compression between systems so we can get a visual of each machine and track system. So join the fun and lets see what your machine and track system can do. If someone Has a Frontier 8x8 with the Adair Pro series tracks with a winter kit, my money is on you and your machine or Keith's MaxIV with the pro series tracks and winter kit!

Quote Originally Posted by Obsessed View Post
    How many people are planning on coming to the Fox Valley Argo Swamp Ride Doug?

Mike just got clearance for Friday night and Saturday.. So you can plan on him, myself and possibly a couple of our buddies!

Lets start a list...

1. Doug
    2. Keith
    3. Matt
    4. Mike
    5. Tim

If there is anyone who would like to come but doesn't have a machine that's ready for this ride, let one of us know and I'm sure we will have plenty of extra passenger room... We are planning on bringing a few extra machines also so don't be afraid to come to the ride with out a ride if you need to!

tim
    6. Cody and his friends with his 2011 HDI with rubber tracks

7. Larry and his 2012 HDI with 18" chain tracks

8. Jerry and Maryann with their frontier 650 no tracks, Jerry is very interested in a set.....

9.Scott and his bigfoot with 18" chain tracks

10. Waiting for a reply from Chris Golem and his 2013 HDI with pro series/winter kits, corbon copy to my unit.

11.Plott hound, I hope you still plan on comming with your new used HDI/ rubber tracks.

12. Nathen and Jessica......?.......

13. Brandon.......?...... get your keister out here....LOL.

There will also be quite a few family/friends ,non amphib owners that will be looking to mooch a ride.

One of the local newspaper reporters expressed interest in coming and doing a story, as long as he gets some pig, and one or two barley sodas.

I'm still adding to the list as more come to mind.....I do have a good memory,it's just a little short.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    I want to see at least two Argos with Escargo Tracks at this event. I see that there be at least one machine with Argo rubber tracks, a 6x6 Max and Hustler with Adair tracks, several 8x8 (HDI and Frontier)Argos with Adair tracks will be at this event. I am assuming Matt will have a Diesel Mudd Ox with Adair tracks (I have already seen what a Mudd OX with Adair tracks will do for myself-wow!). So, come on you Argo owners with Escargo track systems, lets get to Wisconsin and see what every kind of machine and track system can do in one place at one time. Anyone got channel tracks? Please be there! Finally we will get to have a fair compression between systems so we can get a visual of each machine and track system. So join the fun and lets see what your machine and track system can do. If someone Has a Frontier 8x8 with the Adair Pro series tracks with a winter kit, my money is on you and your machine or Keith's MaxIV with the pro series tracks and winter kit!
    Alright Dan!

I haven't heard back from Chris, in Beaver Dam, sure would be nice to have him, or anybody else with a set of escargo tracks be here!!!

I would be very interested in seeing Tims yellow frontier with the special set of tracks that we never got to test in Texas be out here....... hint, hint hint.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post

If Matt Brings a Diesel Mudd Ox with a set of 16 Vendettas, with pro series tracks and a winter kit then my money switches to the Mudd Ox.

We'll put Matt right behind Kieth,and send them both into no mans land!

Sure would be nice to see an avenger out here with a T20 trans in it also!!!!...... hint.......hint.

+ Reply to Thread