First Annual SWAMP RUN!Trail Ride, Berlin WI

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: First Annual SWAMP RUN!Trail Ride, Berlin WI

I might try to come

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    If Matt Brings a Diesel Mudd Ox with a set of 16 Vendettas, with pro series tracks and a winter kit then my money switches to the Mudd Ox.
    Last weekend when I was at Mudd-Ox, Matt was planning on bringing a Mudd-Ox with Ripsaw and Chevron tracks and possibly a Max IV with Adair tracks.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Here is the link for directions to my place.
    Please remember that there is poison sumac thru out the whole ride, please bring long sleeves, gloves, hat. You will not get it if you do not touch it.

MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map

how about a 99 conquest that's looking for tracks?

Well, the swamp run is almost here, and the forcast looks good for the weekend, sunny and in the 60s.We have recieved lots of rain, and the swamp is "full", should be a great time.
    Tim and Mike are bringing me my new toy, a brand new 2014 HDI in tundra with 24" tires,14.5" pro series tracks,4000lb. long spool winch with 100' synthetic rope, and a brushguard. I can't wait to see what this setup will do this weekend.Tim also has a special suprise that he is bringing,but I am not going to spoil it,so all I am going to say is it is going to take our video to a whole new level. Hope to see you here!

I'm lookin forward to it. No body to ride with up here. Went with my buddy last weekend he had a quad. Just not the same when he stops at the lakes and waits for me to cross and come back. Lots of rain here too.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    I'm lookin forward to it. No body to ride with up here. Went with my buddy last weekend he had a quad. Just not the same when he stops at the lakes and waits for me to cross and come back. Lots of rain here too.
    Glad your comming tbone9,you will have lots of fun,and you know what they say:"birds of a feather,flock together" It's hard to have the same fun when your buds can't go where you can,too bad for them!

Got the Max IV and Huster just about ready. I'll get the motorhome ready tomorrow and load up Friday. Hope to see everyone Friday evening.

Keith

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Sounds good Kieth,see you soon.

The forcast has changed slightly,high in the mid 50's partly sunny, with a chance of rain,so everybody might want to bring rain gear.

I might not make it, my pull vehicle is out of commission, water leak can't seem to find it, but working on it, well looks like I'm coming now got the truck fixed today, loaded up some stuff and going to finish rest in morning see you guys later , oh do you have a contact # just in case
    Last edited by locolouie; 05-15-2014 at 09:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread