Busco Beach in NC October 10-12, 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 10-12, 2014

Great, as long as it flooded pretty good this past week. I dont think that it will dry out a whole heck of a lot by then. I say that we're in for a great time Guys!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

i second that !! plus we will meet a few new friends like deedee. johnboy va.

Third attempt. Again rain tonight, and again on Thursday. Friday and Saturday sunny, Sunday Storm blowing in sometime late. Temp in the high 70s. For you dry campers like JohnBoy, nice cool evenings. Sorry about the sun, but we love it. See you soon.

We should be in good shape. Deedee is right, they are calling for rain on thursday. we'll be pulling in after lunch on thursday hopefully it just stopped raining.lol Andy is following as well. looking forward to a good time with everybody. see ya'll there

we will have mud up to our ears !! johnboy va.

Ok I committing, with Lindsay th-su.
    Know Sandy's comin', that's all I know for now.

Quote Originally Posted by rickga View Post
    We should be in good shape. Deedee is right, they are calling for rain on thursday. we'll be pulling in after lunch on thursday hopefully it just stopped raining.lol Andy is following as well. looking forward to a good time with everybody. see ya'll there
    I'm heading north thru Charlotte, stopping at Lewis and picking up his Avenger. Will drive down together, hoping to get there Thursday afternoon.

I'm thinking of getting there around 11ish... Anyone going to Busco need an 18 hp vanguard, I've got the one that was in my max 4 (runs perfect). Also have a nice t20 old style supported shaft w/Popsicle sticks.. Norm...

Pm sent Jim, t20 gone.. Norm..

pm didn't make it, lost along the electronic trail somewhere.

+ Reply to Thread