Busco Beach in NC October 10-12, 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 10-12, 2014

As cold as it is getting here, you may need a heater by Oct. Wife had to put long pants on the other day.

speaking of heat in a truck, if you had a full gas tank say 20 gallons in a 8 cyl. ford f 150 and you started up and just let it run at idle. how many hours do you think it would run just sitting there till it ran out ? see you at busco !! johnboy va.

Bad down side to that Johnboy is you can eat you oil pump up in your motor. Seen it before on gas engines that idle for long times. Also if you in the back of your truck with a top on it you run the chance of getting sick from the exhaust OR DEAD !!
    Little camping heater's are cheap and easy !!

thanks wedge, was always just curious about it. a good sleeping bag will be the ticket at busco. johnboy va.

Saturday

We love going to BB. But because we have 4 toys, we must use them all. With that said we are going to BB this Saturday with our 1000 2 up Artic Cat. If anyone is going to be there look for me and if I see one of those cute thing running around I will catch you. We will be there from 10 to around 9pm we camp around the shower area.

Hello,
    I just found out October 10TH is Senior night at Nick's school. I will be unable to attend Busco this fall. I will try to make the next one. Everyone be safe and have fun!!!

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

busco mud

pretty dry here in the va. shenendoah valley. not much rain. wondered how it is down in goldsboro area. will it be muddy for the gathering you think ? any input deedee ? johnboy va.

Good morning JOHNBOY

As of last Saturday, BB was and is always going to be GREAT. The ponds were all up and a beautiful BLUE color. The Neuse River is down for now, Pole line road was dry to the river. Very little dust anywhere, they were not even watering the roads. We are getting a nice rain right now in Smithfield. What we get Goldsboro gets. Weather is dropping, wife was in long pants and a light jacket yesterday. We get rain here almost every third or forth day. We were on the Quad but BB was calling for AATV. 17 days to BB I cannot see anything changing except the weather(LOL)

Looks like we are a no-go for this one as well
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

thanks deedee, see you soon and ready for lot's of mud. will arrive thursday before lunch. camping this time. johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread