Porkslap 4

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Porkslap 4

Porkslap 4

Well we just got home, on behalf of Jesse, Athena, and myself we want to thank George and his family for inviting us to their ride. And little George save some pickles for your dad.

I wan to thank Mr and Mrs Morrish for letting us invade there property for the weekend , George for having me and being a great host every time .It's always great seeing everyone , i can't make all of the events but always meet some new people and pick up with old friends like we where together every weekend , that's what friendship is all about . Hope everyone makes it home safe !!!

Just wanted to say thanks to Georges Parents and George for letting us ride and enjoy their Beautiful property. Its something I look forward to and a much needed stress reliever hope everyone's ride home was good will be posting video some time tomorrow night hopefully
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Quote Originally Posted by countrycummins99 View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks to Georges Parents and George for letting us ride and enjoy their Beautiful property. Its something I look forward to and a much needed stress reliever hope everyone's ride home was good will be posting video some time tomorrow night hopefully
    Ditto! My family had a fantastic time. There are some events that I just have to go to, and this is on the top of the list. My family can't thank yours enough for the hospitality. Amazing weekend George!!!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

The same goes for Bud and I. If the Morrish's keep treating this group so well, they'll never be rid of us.

We didn't get home until after 10 pm because of stopped traffic and Old Testament magnitude storms, but it was well worth the trip to hang out at George's folk's place. Big thanks to George and his family.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Alyssa, the hounds and I all had a great, great time again at PS4. Thanks to the entire Morrish contingent for the invitation and the 5-star hospitality they put forward. Lots and lots of food all weekend long, and the parade was another winner. There's always good entertainment at the Hancock Firemen's Parade....

Last edited by hydromike; 07-28-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Gil, Sharon and I also wish to thank the Georges and their ladies for a wonderful weekend, and thanks to hydromike for the pork, onlyonce for the lasagna, and gus and carguy for the tomato pie.Great time had by all and good to see some good people.

A special thanks goes out to Don and his hat for being such good sports.

George you put on a wonderful event. Thanks to you and your family. Thanks to all the cooks and folks that brought food. It was great seeing the usual cast of characters. It was really nice to see Whipper make it from Arizona. Galen I'm sure your luck will change driving Georges 6 wheelers.
    Acta non verba

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:52 PM.

My family loved the water park section of the event! Actually they loved all of it, but here is a video for you guys to watch.
    Last edited by Mike; 07-28-2014 at 09:35 PM. Reason: embedded video by removing the "s" in "https://"
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread