Jericho ATV Festival in NH

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jericho ATV Festival in NH

Jericho ATV Festival in NH

Anybody going?

Jericho ATV Festival | Its all About the Mud

I'd like to see some AATV's doing the mud races!

I would like to are you going ?

Tony, Looks like a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish you would have posted sooner, spur of the moment is one thing , but 12 hours is rough. It says 5th annual, si it the same weekend every year? Please let us know for next year. Can we see pix on their website? If not can you get some and post? Thanx

It was last minute for me too...I went without my Max today just to check it out. Unless you had an ATV, the only way to the festival was by means of a bus that was running up and down route 110. The only AATV I saw was a Argo for sale by a dealer. The festival itself was a little small I thought. I'd say grounds were about 5 acres total including the mud run. I saw Polaris, Arctic Cat and Can-Am dealers offering test rides of all their latest rides. There were also a few other vendors selling misc. gear and food. I would have been an odd-ball for sure running around in the Max and that would have been awesome!
    It's beautiful country and I had no chance to check out any of the trails, but I probably wouldn't go back to the festival without a big group to tear up the mud pit!

Was there alot of atvs there ? Next year we should get a group together and go.

Little G and I would be in with enough notice.

I'd go for certain!

Jericho Atv festival will be 7/31,8/1 &8/2/2015. I'm playing around with the idea of going, anybody planning on making the trip?

What would you be bringing

1998 max2. Saw lots of quads and sxs's on the video form their website. (2014 video)

+ Reply to Thread