Busco Beach in NC April 10-12, 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 10-12, 2015

jezzah, i'm from va. i just pulled in and paid the fee to ride and camp, that's it. then just mud,fun and friends. looking forward to having you. johnboy va.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to try and make this one if I don't have to travel for work. I'm assuming that people also swap and sell parts as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Jezzah, Johnboy is right. A little more information. The first time you go you will have to sign a release waver, everything is done with cash when you get there. They do have a ATM machine. No credit cards or checks. If you reserve a spot they will take a check well in advance, that is what we do. Sometimes they have a food stand and then sometimes they don't. We will be staying in the B section, but most stay in the F section. There are a few electric, water, no sewer in the F section. F section is for most who dry camp. If you need electric or water I would say you need to reserve soon. You are not required to be certified, it is a private park.
    The small Food stand was removed at our past October ride. Need to bring food and a cooler or go out to eat.

Not much traffic for this so far. Anyone know how many can or will be there this time?

I hoping to show up on Wed or Thursday and wonder who might be there?

Johney (Durect) - 1996 Max with little 16 HP Engine and still manage to break things

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 05:57 PM.

i will be there, arriving thursday morn before lunch. tracked max 2 . maybe someone should start the list !! thanks johnboy va.

i will be there arriving thursday morning before lunch. tracked max 2 . maybe someone could start the list. thanks , johnboy va.

I'd love to be there but made plans to be in Florida long ago. I was raised 40 miles from Goldsboro, N.C., also stationed at SJAFB for three years back in the 70's and had never heard of 6X6's or Busco Beach for that matter. Bummer
    Our motto in the Strategic Air Command was "Peace is our Profession". If you don't believe it we'll bomb the hell out of you.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 05:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread