Busco Beach Trail Ride - Input Wanted

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: What is your ideal busco beach trail ride format?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • No structure - I want to ride when I like with who I like

1 4.35%
  • Give me structure - I want to ride as a large group every time we ride

2 8.70%
  • Mix - Give me one structured/planned trail ride with the group and then leave me alone

19 82.61%
  • Other (Please explain in a post below)

1 4.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach Trail Ride - Input Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by MAX IV Mark View Post
    There are lots of free "find my friends" apps out there that run off GPS coordinates and show you everyone on a map on your smartphone. It would be nice to find a good one and designate it the official one for the ride. That way you would know if someone was left behind or be able to join up with a ride in progress. Sounds good in theory at least.

Great Idea Mark,, I like it!!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Quote Originally Posted by fmints View Post
    Great Idea Mark,, I like it!!!!
    He stole that idea from swift. Swift puts those apps on all his lady friends phones to make sure he is at least 1 mile away when 2 of them intersect.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    He stole that idea from swift. Swift puts those apps on all his lady friends phones to make sure he is at least 1 mile away when 2 of them intersect.
    Swift is a smart dude!! Very clever!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Back in the good old mid 70's,my friend and I were sitting on his parents front porch when a group of about 20 girls came around the corner with a piece of rope terminated in a very interesting looking loop. They all had 2 things in common.
    1. Find Bobby Kimble
    2. Use the piece of rope
    Bobby could've used a cell phone with some clever apps back then!!

I'll leave this thread alone now

Race glad to hear from you. Miss yall once again. I aggree with you about not leading all the time. I don't mind doing it but I also like being in the middle or back to enjoy the mud. I was just thinking this morning about using Google Earth to mark the trails I know on a map and to post once there at Busco so others can mark trails they are going on in case others want to join. There is a plenty of area to cover and I am sure everyone wants to cover as much as they can. I like the idea of a gps link/app that we could use to follow or catch up with a group. I am not that tech smart but I am sure someone here is.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

I'm DUMBER THAN A ROCK

Ok ok I'll lead, but I don't know where I'm going, that has not stop me before!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn H View Post
    Ok ok I'll lead, but I don't know where I'm going, that has not stop me before!
    Perfect! 6 years ago none of us knew where we were going.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    Perfect! 6 years ago none of us knew where we were going.
    Sometimes the best rides happen by mistake. Knowing where you're going only matters when trying to get back to camp.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

hey guy's , this is going great !! sounds like by the time april comes we will have this down to a science. and we have all winter to fine tune it. fun for sure.
    and if we can get don and his boys to show, who know's how it will turn out. johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread