Busco Beach Trail Ride - Input Wanted

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: What is your ideal busco beach trail ride format?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • No structure - I want to ride when I like with who I like

1 4.35%
  • Give me structure - I want to ride as a large group every time we ride

2 8.70%
  • Mix - Give me one structured/planned trail ride with the group and then leave me alone

19 82.61%
  • Other (Please explain in a post below)

1 4.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Busco Beach Trail Ride - Input Wanted

Being in the back can be exhausting though....and dusty.
    Banned

Hey Lewis, I wanted to tell you that we had a great time riding this year. I also had fun talking about the marines with you. My girlfriend Amy had a blast and said she definitely wants to return in the spring. When you get a chance could you send me the info for the guy in NC that works on the Argos. I want to get mine up there and have it serviced and looked over before the next ride. I hope all is well with you and the wife. And we look forward to seeing you next ride.

Well I wanted that post to go to Lewis but it posted on the board. Sorry about that. I feel that busco is perfect the way it is. Little rides are great and one big ride would be great.

The guy you're looking for is Ken Bost at Bost Argo in Rockwell NC. 704-279-5736
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thanks John, Peggy and I had a great time and it was great to meet Amy and all the children. I can always sit down and talk with a fellow Marine, that is just the way we roll. Race gave you Ken's number and he is great and will get you all squared away. I look forward to seeing you guys at the next ride, good to see you back riding with us again.

Semper Fi
    Lewis
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

+ Reply to Thread