Big Creek trail ride hawkinsville Georgia

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Big Creek trail ride hawkinsville Georgia

Big Creek trail ride hawkinsville Georgia

Tomorrow Randy and I will both have our Argo HDI's at the Big Creek ATV park in Hawkinsville Georgia. If you would like to join us we'll have a great time. It has been raining all week and the mud should be just awesome tomorrow and all week end. Big Creek is a small park but when it rains it has some of the best mudding I have seen anywhere. I have an old video here to give you an idea.

Here is their facebook page if you want to check out the location:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-C...78728152169890
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 11-27-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Wow, that video goes back some time. Lee and Dan have moved on to different machines, Dave has the Max4 partially disassembled for work, and I haven't seen much non track action from you guys in ages.

Nice video showing what a good machine in capable hands can do.

Am looking forward to the new video.

Randy and I had a great day at big Creek. The mud was super soft and there was an endless supply of of leave covered soft mud, muddy leave covered hills, up and down soft slippery mud and leaf covered hills, fallen trees and CYPRESS knees everywhere. We ran with several side by sides and quads a good part of the day but finally broke off on our own since every thing with wheels was a having a difficult time in what we considered very easy terrain. As the day went on we went into every bad hole and rutted area we could find. Both machines preformed flawlessly. I got some pretty good video (uploading now) but I was limited in what I could do because my camera was having issues zooming in and out so I did the best I could with what I had. We did run with several nice machines and it was fun watching the various lifted side by sides and quads. When you see the video please keep in mind that this was treacherous even though in many cases the tracks made difficult situations look very easy.
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 11-29-2014 at 06:50 AM.

As promised some awesome video of Big Creek. Sorry I didn't get more close ups but as I already stated I was having issues with my cameras zoom feature. Keep in mind that the two HDI's had tracks, so the mud was really much worse than it appeared, the only way you can get an idea here is to watch some of the wheeled machines going through some smaller mud holes.

thanks dan, great video !! would have liked to been there in the half track max. looks like you had a beautiful day and fun mud. ......... johnboy va.

wish you would have given a little bit more time notice I would have came down there with y'all sure looks like you all were having a blast riding if you plan another ride down there let me know and we'll see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by locolouie View Post
    wish you would have given a little bit more time notice I would have came down there with y'all sure looks like you all were having a blast riding if you plan another ride down there let me know and we'll see what happens
    I am sorry Louie and John boy, but it was a last minute thing that wasn't really planed, I would loved to see your Conquest and that little MaxII in the Mix. It's hard for me to make long term plans because my work schedule.

that's o.k. we got plenty of time. it's along way for me from va. johnboy. be nice to have a few places that were maybe only 4 hr. drive for a few riders to meet. maybe we are all to scattered out.

cool Dan thanks for posting! When the camera was on the Polaris and side x side, then went back to the argos- one of my boys said, "alright, back to the argos, this much better!" Made me chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    cool Dan thanks for posting! When the camera was on the Polaris and side x side, then went back to the argos- one of my boys said, "alright, back to the argos, this much better!" Made me chuckle
    You know you hate to say anything because these are Randy's close friends and he has been running with them for years, some of them have Thirty thousand dollars in their machines, but trying my best to be tactful, I think your son got it right, the Argos are just more fun to watch.

+ Reply to Thread