Highlifters Atv Mud Nationals 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Highlifters Atv Mud Nationals 2015

Just a few short minutes of video from the Mud Nationals-Brandon got the good stuff and I am sure he will post some excellent video soon.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    We are still waiting for the endurance results but Team Noel Woods and Tim (Adair Argo) finished either 3rd or 4th in the endurance race in a tracked Argo Frontier 750 EFI the winner of the event (if he was not disqualified) was a Can Am 6x6 with Outlaw tires, (he and she were blazing fast).

The Mud Nationals was an absolute blast, I got there Wednesday night and left Saturday afternoon, I had such a good time that I didn't want to leave. Spent most of Saturday running in the swamps and mud pulling out lifted machines. Brandon Price has hours of video he will post-some amazing shots. I didn't have my son as camera man so I only got a few minutes of video-nothing really great. I learned a lot by watching Mike, Tim, Noel Woods, and Brandon Price helped me more then once showing me how a machine needs to be driven, more then once he pulled up next to me or jumped into the tub to help me out.
    Tim and I were 4th place. There's always next year and we will be back.

What a great time at mud nationals!!! Perfect conditions for the amphibs,great weather,and great friends,made for an awesome time! Team alaska took second place in the endurance race, a big FAT $750.00 check, and an even BIGGER TROPHY! I missed my chance to get a pic of the trophy, but I believe Noel got one.
    The first evening after we had camp set up, the group went for a ride to check the conditions,and I stayed back in camp to help our new friend Ty put a few bearings back into his response.He had it all apart before we arrived,and it was just a couple hours and he was back in bussiness.
    The next morning we had a huge breakfast thanks to mightymax who cooked up a feast of bacon, sausage, potatoes,and while Dan was cooking,Noel and Theresa roll in from town with coffee and mcmuffins for everybody! Needless to say, there wasn't much left after we were done.

mud 2.jpg
    Last edited by foxvalley; 03-31-2015 at 08:44 AM.

This excellent video was posted up by Brandon Price-I am sure that it will be the first of many. Enjoy!

I had a great time at the Mud Nationals, What a great bunch of new friends to ride with and learn from. Special thanks to Robert and Kathy for saving us a great camping spot and guiding us through all the trails and without Robert's help finding helmets to compete with the endurance race would never have happened.
    This is how it went down. Robert approaches me Saturday morning and says " The group thinks you can win this thing because the water is way deep and your machine swims well without tracks. Oh yea; and the prize is $1000. I will drive you guys up front to register."
    Marty and I agreed to try it if we could get the muddy tire cleaned out and reseated on the rim. Robert helped the tire guys with that to speed them along. We could not even buy helmets let alone borrow any. One vender said to us when we asked about helmets " Safety is the last thing on anybody's mind around here." We gave up and had Robert take us back to the camper. Just as we were putting the last lug nut on the wheel Robert shows up with helmets and Yamaha jerseys and says here you go you are team Yamaha / ARGO. I made a deal with the Yamaha dealer.
    Only 4 teams finished the race and 2 of us were ARGOS so 1 of us was in the money. I had no idea we took second until Sunday when the race officials gave us the trophy and check for $750. We beat the quad by 3 minutes in a swimming ARGO! Without Robert's determination this would have never happened!
    What a great community I hope to ride with you all again.

Post up a digital of that big trophy, that will give me incentive to get in gear for the run next year.

Can't wait to see video from the endurance race, good job guys!

Here are two more very excellent videos filmed, edited and posted by Brandon Price-Brandon got some excellent shots and I am sure there will be more to follow. I hope you enjoy these videos as I much as I did, watching them is like living all the joy of an AATV over and over again. J. P. Swift, I am sure you will enjoy watching the Argo run circles around the 4x4's.

+ Reply to Thread