Highlifters Atv Mud Nationals 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Highlifters Atv Mud Nationals 2015

Dates: March 25-29, 2015

Whos all going to be there tearing up the trails?????????

Are you camping there or outside of park?
    When are you arriving?

We can try to save a big spot, if you are, let me know.
    We will be there the Tuesday if all goes well, until Sunday.

Last edited by bilimrl1; 02-24-2015 at 11:13 AM.

I'll be there with two Argos.

I'm going to try to make it 94 argo conquest

I will also be there Tuesday. 750 HDI. Blue on Black Voltage toyhauler pulled by Bronze F450 with Alaska plates. PM me and we will trade phone #s.

Looking forward to another trip to texas with Mike and Tim. I'm sure we will be hooking up with you Noel,and loco,hope to see you down there as well.(Still havn't found your pocket knife)
    One thing I am really looking forward to is hunting down the stuck 4x4s and pulling them out,assessing the damage,and guessing how many thousands to get them running agian...

I will probably be there, If I sell the HDI I will be picking up a new machine, if the HDI doesn't sell I will probably make the trip with my current machine. If I make the trip I will be camping and I will look for forum members Bilimr and Locolouie.
    I look forward to meeting FoxValley and the Bakedalaskan. Should be one heck of a ride with a bunch of dominate Argos pulling out side by sides and 4x4's day and night.

Heads up, the wife and I were at Mud Creek this last weekend for their crawfish annual ride. With the rain/snow we’ve had and the forecast showing no slowing down, IT WILL BE DEEP! I’m going to say that all the holes will be level with the ground if not; it’s going to look like a swamp and its going to classed as flooded by time Mud Nats get here. The Endurance Challenge pit was overflowing with the incoming water on the northside of the road about to roll over it (flood bottoms). Noel, if you got a swimming beast, its got to be your year. I can't see them drawining it with as much as was flowing in and flowing over the south side road we sat on last year.

Should be interesting. I know the ground at my place is truly saturated to the point that walking over it you sink down over an inch. Its definitely got the lake I live on to come up even though we are in a seven year draught.

Quote Originally Posted by bilimrl1 View Post
    Heads up, the wife and I were at Mud Creek this last weekend for their crawfish annual ride. With the rain/snow we’ve had and the forecast showing no slowing down, IT WILL BE DEEP! I’m going to say that all the holes will be level with the ground if not; it’s going to look like a swamp and its going to classed as flooded by time Mud Nats get here. The Endurance Challenge pit was overflowing with the incoming water on the northside of the road about to roll over it (flood bottoms). Noel, if you got a swimming beast, its got to be your year. I can't see them drawining it with as much as was flowing in and flowing over the south side road we sat on last year.
    Now thats music to my ears,more water,more fun.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 05:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread