Busco beach

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Busco beach

Busco beach

At the beach right now baby!
    AWSOME!

Great! Is there any water on the outer perimeter? If not ask them to fill the drains for our October weekend.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Lots of water, but not too much.
    Ended up brakng drive bolts on rear axles right in the middle of longest mud pit. Had to get pulled out after being the one pulling all the quads out. Damn grade five bolts. Tomorrow they will be grade 8 and resized to 7/16. Where are my splined axles?????
    Had a heck of a great time thought. Finished the day on four wheel drive.
    May make it back tomorrow.

So got up early this morn. Went to Ace hardware. No grade 8bolts. Fine, i'll settle for grade 5. Pick up six 7/16" and run back. Tear out motor and mount. Start drilling out holes after knocking out broken bolts. Had to use a dewalt battery powered drill. Drilled thru sprocket savers only to find out axles are already at 7/16" +. Back to Ace and pick up 1/2" bolts and a 1/2" drill bit. Three hours later, up and running and back to Busco.
    Met up with Deedeelin1. But he wasnt ready to ride. Headed out to the rivers edge mud. Played for about two hours when we heard the unmistakable crunching of broken gears. No left side drive, or brakes. Great. Spent the next hour wrestleing the Max IV right to drive very slowly while curving left, reset, drive some more. Made it the wide trail and walked to the truck to load her up. The only rider who was in that area was kind enough to help push it up on the trailer (thanks kind stranger).
    Im not sure I want to open up that T-20 anytime soon. So pissed. I do have a spare, at home. I'll fix it next month.
    Other than that.......... Had a great time!
    Happy 4th!!!

think the 1/2 inch bolts were to much for the t 20, something has to give

Splined axles dont give.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:45 PM.

dee dee, now that your getting a ox also you can use the argo as a submarine !! see ya soon, john boy va.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread