Busco Beach in NC, April 22-24, 2016

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 22-24, 2016

deedeelin productions ltd. , excellent videos !!! i'm sending your phone # to steven speilberg right away. johnboy

Awesome videolation!

Thanks for the videos! They all came out great. Hoping to see everyone out there in October!!

Great videos by all. Great job Chris on all your videos! Looks like some real soupy stuff at times. I agree with Sam, he was stuck quite a bit. Glad to see everybody had another great weekend at Busco. We will definitely be there in October. Can't wait to ride and see everybody.

Great videos making us feel even guiltier, for not showing up, and the jonesing is growing by the day.
    Ralph do you have the night ride video so I can SEE what's going on til 2 am?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

A lot of the night riding took place on the inner trails not frequently ridden.
    In other words a pull and winch fest.
    I don't think anyone had a camera going.

You just had to be there. Right Keith?
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

Looking forward to my next trip down as it is always a great time.

Had a great time at the ride guys and girls! Did not ride as much as i would have liked due to our newest member of the family, our new Grandson which we are so happy and Blessed to have. This was his first trip to Busco....3.5 months old. He was great the entire time. Had a great time with all the new members and the regular gang. Look forward just to seeing great people at least twice a year, what a great group of people. On our return we all managed to acquire a cold or the flu........................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just now getting squared away. I have some video and pics to post but have not done it yet, getting a little slack(LOL). Still had a great time fellowshipped with a lot of great people and still managed to get in some ride time. See you guys in October (Kane) will be 10 mon. then and i think he will be ready to take a little in base ride.

Great videos from all, always enjoy them.

Lewis and Peggy
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

everyone will be wanting kane to ride shotgun !! he told me in april he liked the view out of the max2 highboy the best ...... johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread