Busco Beach in NC, October 7-9, 2016

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 7-9, 2016

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    OK. Well we cleaned up Johns camp site, we moved over to where his MAX was, John did a little bearing work on his trailer, he hand cranked it on the trailer, he tied it down. We said good buy. Mike when you make the next date in April, Just a little less water Please. See you all Soon.
    I'm pleased that his machine was recovered. Thank you for the update and good luck to John getting his Max serviced and back on the trails. It's unfortunate when these types of natural disasters happen. Fortunately, you all made it out without injury or worse.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:29 AM. Reason: embedded video by using full URL and not the shortened youtu.be URL

thanks deedee and kris of deedeekris '' knightime productions'' for the vid !!! that lightbar was awesome, just like hollywood. i will have a smaller version for april.... johnboy

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:30 AM.

Well it's official. ..Busco Beach fall 2016 happened, now we have a video. Yall could have lit up a night football game with those lights. I never thought we would need sun glasses for a night ride!
    We did a short night ride this past Sat. At Outback park. My new lights worked great, love the led floods.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Guess I'll just ride the trail next to all you led guys, without headlights. Course one may have helped when my flashlight started strobing in Ohio, perhaps I'd have seen that cliff ( when the ditch is near tall as you it becomes a cliff).

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Thanks for the dedication video DeeDeelin. Those LED'S were awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Guess I'll just ride the trail next to all you led guys, without headlights. Course one may have helped when my flashlight started strobing in Ohio, perhaps I'd have seen that cliff ( when the ditch is near tall as you it becomes a cliff).
    you would think when the first 2 machines are without headlights, someone else would offer to lead the night ride!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

+ Reply to Thread