Rides at Cliffs Insane Terrain

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rides at Cliffs Insane Terrain

Rides at Cliffs Insane Terrain

Looking for riders to go to Insane Terrain in Marceilles Illinois this weekend, July 16th 17th. And in August 13th 14th. And again August 27th 28th. This is a great place to ride with lots of mud. Although there is no camping on site there is two campgrounds near by. Please PM me if you would like to go. The more aatv's the more fun.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

The name alone made me stop and look it up even though I'm too far away to ride: the-cliffs Looks like a cool place to ride. Hopefully some others will join you.

How's this compare to pine lake?? I'm about 50 miles from there and kinda curious now!!!

Thanks Dave Phelps.

Both are great places to ride. I'd say Pine lake has a combination of trails and racing where Cliffs is all mud and hills. Both are similar due to the fact there's a river in the park deep enough to float in spots.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    Both are great places to ride. I'd say Pine lake has a combination of trails and racing where Cliffs is all mud and hills. Both are similar due to the fact there's a river in the park deep enough to float in spots.
    Nice! My machines are 2 strokers and they did ok in Ohio but the 295 for some reason is running too rich now. Ya think the 2 strokers do ok over there?? Other is a 440 in a max.

Only one way to find out.

Only one way to find out.
    Lol. Your right!! They did ok at pine lake. Had a blast too!

I'll be there!

Well Insane Terrain lived up to its name. There was only two of us but fun none the less. Lots of mud. And after a hard rain the clay turned to grease. You can see the build up on the tires in the one photo. At best estimate Shawn was running 28x16x9 Argo tires lol. As usual the jeeps and quads stopped to watch us in the deepest mud there. Met lots of friendly folks on the trail and the staff was great as well.
    Attached Images

At best estimate Shawn was running 28x16x9 Argo tires lol.
    Funnny stuff. They do look huge. I'm glad you guys got to ride together. That always makes the trip more fun. Thanks for sharing the photos.

+ Reply to Thread