Busco Beach in NC, October 6-8, 2017

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 6-8, 2017

looks like a dry busco next week.... will still be fun, see ya soon.... johnboy va.

I bet we can find some mud somewhere

we should be able to cover more ground without so many getting stuck !! i will still run tracks because my tires are not agressive in mud...if there is no mud i will take them off. johnboy va.

Remember, Mike chose Fall Bash. Free food, free money give away, don't quote me but I believe $2500.00 cash give away. Bon Fire. BB mud is real bad when it is dry. It would be nice if no one got stuck, half my dream would come true. Remember JerseyBigFoot in that bad pudding Mud, I would leave the tracks on JohnBoy. I have done everything I could with BigGreenie, she is loaded and ready to watch all You kids have a great time. We arrive Wednesday around 10-11 am. Lewis is trying to catch me and Gil, he is now 63 years old, HAPPY Birthday Lewis. Only thing that keeps me going is watching DADDY GIL showing me how it's done. Kris just told me it might rain on Saturday when we are there. Temps will be in the High 70s See you guys soon.

Yep,
    The mud that is left will be sticky!
    Good point Ralph. We arrive Sat. Before 10:00 I hope.
    Wait for us for the Saturday morning ride.

sticky mud is fine with me !! will arrive thursday before lunch and ready for a scouting expedition... and a little rain saturday sounds fun. never heard from norm. ??? j.b.

My chances of coming are not looking good due to work. I haven't given up all hope just yet though. If I don't make it, take plenty of video so I can at least watch you guys have fun! Let me know who wins the $2500.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    My chances of coming are not looking good due to work. I haven't given up all hope just yet though. If I don't make it, take plenty of video so I can at least watch you guys have fun! Let me know who wins the $2500.
    Hopefully we will catch you next year.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hope you can fit in at least one day Mike. I agree Ralph, that stagnet hole can be pretty nasty. We should be there weds afternoon, not sure about dad, maybe weds night or thurs at noon. Jim is pullin in on thurs afternoon. $2,500 would be mighty nice. Got a new camera so i'll try to take some video, not the most tech savvy person but i do have kids. see ya'll next week

Last forecast before we leave tomorrow. Wednesday 79-58 sunny, Thursday 84-60 sunny, Friday 86-63 party cloudy, Saturday 85-66 Rain late, Sunday 83-63 Rain Showers, Monday 83-67 cloudy-------Subject to change, this is N.C. You have to be there Sunday to claim the prize, Hope you win, I know it will not be me, I don't win anything. I think I am over $3000.00 in lotto and I haven't won more the $5.00. GOOD LUCK

+ Reply to Thread