Halifax Ma Mudfest Nov.12

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halifax Ma Mudfest Nov.12

Halifax Ma Mudfest Nov.12

Have been going to this (local for me) 4x4 off road mud fest/ race now for a few years , they have opened it up to ATV’s the last couple of runs, I have been able to run as a demo / crowd entertainment once early on, but was able to again join in as non-classed ATV this year. Basically pay and play day ,,,,,still good fun for all ... sorry for short notice but was only able to get things here to fit just to go myself . They are on Facebook and also web ... put out here for what it is worth looking forward to a great day of cold cold mud...lol

Bill G.

Is this just a single mud bog run or is there trails and other obstacles?

+ Reply to Thread