Busco Beach in NC, October 6-8, 2017

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 6-8, 2017

I don't have much video this time as we went on only one day ride with only a few riders, but here it is...
    http://youtu.be/7jDjNCeVA7s

Thank You. John was a pleasure to follow. He has those mud holes down. Dilly was fun to watch. JohnBoy was fun to run with like always. I hope I did not show off to much. Hope John will let you drive April. (LOL)

I have almost finished editing some videos, so hopefully they will be out by this week. Me and Scott8x8 had a great time as usual and can't wait for the spring ride.

p.s. The argo is already "parade clean"

Last edited by scott8x8; 10-11-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Nice to see everyone that could make it this time. Nice meeting you Ray(Dilldally), had a great ride with you on Friday night. Had some real good rides on Thu, Fri and Sat nights. Like Johnboy said very dry. i was lucky enough to be in the front but didn't get any video due to not much stopping with the lack of mud holes that didn't stick you as soon as entered. Sorry, didn't get but one ride with Deedeelin. Couldn't get sites near showers and didn't really want to be up there on a busy weekend either. Did not see Doug/Dan which was a little suprising. Thanks to all for coming had a great time with family and fellow wheelers.

Nice video Scott. Yeah maybe John should let you drive once in a while lol. Sorry didn't get on any day rides with you guys. Guess we need to go to bed earlier lol

Scott, thanks for posting the video. And John, I think we all knew that you would already have the Argo clean.

thanks john and scott.... great video shots by you guys !! it was a very fun gathering. raymond is surely not a ''dillydally'' kind of guy is he ? hope he chimes in on the site and tells of his '' encounter '' with the side by side . when rick and argo jim ride till 4 in the morning it is hard to get pumped up for the morning ride ! johnboy va.

Here is the link to the day-ride video on Saturday:

Last edited by John8x8hdi; 11-27-2018 at 02:56 PM.

John, Watched it yesterday on YouTube. I know everyone appreciates the time you and your father take to make the videos. We just got lazy this time, we will do better next time. Thank You

+ Reply to Thread