Riding Claremont NH friday June 2nd

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Riding Claremont NH friday June 2nd

Talking Riding South Strafford Vermot friday June 2nd

Taking my boys for an argo adventure in south Strafford Vermont this Friday if anyone wants to join. . Would really love some company if anyone wants to ride!
    Last edited by Castro; 06-05-2017 at 01:36 AM.

We have approx 200 acres of family land, beaver ponds and swamps, hills and endless trails to amazing views.
    Last edited by Castro; 06-05-2017 at 01:37 AM.

Looks like fun. Is the 4x4 one of the "new Coots"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Looks like fun. Is the 4x4 one of the "new Coots"?
    Nope it's a 65'

Was an absolute blast! Can't wait till next time.
    Even if I broke my transmission in that hole! 1st and Reverse gone.
    Limped back to the trailer in 2nd but the trails and land was beautiful. Just an appetizer for next time.

Will upload edited video of the trip tonight.

was great to have you. Hope we can get some more AATVs up here and really put them all to the test! Here is a short video I came up with from some of the clips form the day. next time I can actually show you some of the views and we can get into some real mud ;-) Cant wait till you get that fixed and can return. Kids had a blast as well, and really loved the look of that ol' coot

https://youtu.be/VQoCWTEWAR4

Go-Pro clips look good Castro!
    Here's my videos from the trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4msz6odiSYY

[QUOTE=allwheeldrive;214885]Go

Was a great time, and awesome video. Still doesn't give either mud hole justice. the swamp I went through was so much nastier than the video represented in my opinion. I would love to get a max up here and really see these machines all side by side in the same pits

beautiful country...does it stay pretty wet thru the summer ? liked the videos. j.b.

I agree Castro, video doesn't do it justice, funny I had always thought bottomless mud pits simply didn't exist in New England till now, well I sure was wrong lol

It's always interesting to see different machines tackle the same obstacles. The thing that impressed me the most seeing the Bigfoot in action was it's agility. A 4wheel steering Coot with narrow tires is actually extremely nimble in my opinion compared to full size 4x4 trucks (which I compare it to more than an ATV). However seeing real skid steer in action is uncanny and made the Coot look as graceful as an elephant. Turning on the spot simply allows for so many more lines to be chosen at any given moment.

John, it will dry out up here around fall, but we get a decent amount of rain, especially in the spring. So far it's rained 3/5 days for the past 2 months

I have to open up my torque transmitter boxes later, I think I was getting some black spray on the lid, it's possible that box was leaking. Good think about Coots is water is fully sealed out. Bad thing is any water that leaks past bearings don't enter the tub, it enters the gear boxes directly )-: One reason I didn't want to brave that bottomless swamp.

+ Reply to Thread