October 2009 Busco Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2009 Busco Ride

Cool October 2009 Busco Ride

Looks like about 3 months out (give or take), thought we all might start throwing in some dates and try to get this one on the calendar. This far ahead I can go anytime. My plan is to go down with intentions of setting up a good camp for about 4 days.

Also plan to bring a racer to practice on the track down there!!!!!!! Challenge?

Still want a KID

Cool Nice!!!!!

Really nice at Busco this morning, Good breeze blowing and about 50 degrees. Water is a good 1.5 inch ripple. All the 4 wheelers give up about 3:30 this morning. 1 Natural Light in and gonna check out the news before I get to work mixing drinks. Ya'll, bring ya mud boots and a Cheerleader!!!!

Joe, your gonna smack me! I drove right off and forgot to load the tires. I hope they are still beside the barn when I decide to go back.

Got the Coffee Lewis! Bridget, I am pretty sure the mystery meat is swine of some sort, Maybe wild Boar. Yum Yum!!!

Ya'll hurry, the Natural lights are not gonna last long. I would hate to start in on the Dickle all alone!

Got all ya'll a Birthday card, we will just have to read it once to everybody I guess.

Be carefull!!!!

Still want a KID

Cool REPORT!!

Edit by Mike: I deleted the "planning posts" now that the ride is over so that we can post pictures / video / etc.
    Last edited by Mike; 10-11-2009 at 07:43 PM.
    Still want a KID

Cool Busco Report!!!

Tremendous amount of work here at Busco. So much to get done and just not enough time. I wish I could swap with Robbie or McCoy. Got to be easier way than this.

Hot today, little breeze. Might have to ride the shaded trails today and later a little swim to cool off. Ice is running a little low. Food is holding up good. The Margarittas are just a little too frosty and sting just a bit when you drink em too fast.

Cheerleader hunting is going real good!!!! Caught one last night. She was running pretty hard but after a little moonshine and Mountain Dew, she calmed right down. Newlyweds next door were honeymooning. Big mudslingin 4 wheelers and a Yeller 4x4 Chevy Silverado. Hey landed him a nice one!!!!!

Well, don't have time to tell it all. Need some help here. Gonna run a stalk tonight on small group of doe cheerleaders. Looks like its gonna be a long night again!!!

Attached Images
    Still want a KID

you just try to settle down Randy.
    Beth and i will be there in about 7 hours to try and help you hold down the fort.

we are mostly loaded. got the ford squated down pretty good. just waiting for her to get home from work and finish a few loose ends
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by kahn View Post
    Tremendous amount of work here at Busco. So much to get done and just not enough time. I wish I could swap with Robbie or McCoy. Got to be easier way than this.

Hot today, little breeze. Might have to ride the shaded trails today and later a little swim to cool off. Ice is running a little low. Food is holding up good. The Margarittas are just a little too frosty and sting just a bit when you drink em too fast.

Cheerleader hunting is going real good!!!! Caught one last night. She was running pretty hard but after a little moonshine and Mountain Dew, she calmed right down. Newlyweds next door were honeymooning. Big mudslingin 4 wheelers and a Yeller 4x4 Chevy Silverado. Hey landed him a nice one!!!!!

Well, don't have time to tell it all. Need some help here. Gonna run a stalk tonight on small group of doe cheerleaders. Looks like its gonna be a long night again!!!

Looks like help is on the way Randy!!!!! Just hold on just a little longer! I can tell by the picture your just wasting away!

Listen to this one sounds like ....................... Thought this fit the situation. Excuse the one bad word Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by kahn View Post

we coming randy we coming . be there by 8 in the morning . hang on . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Done with Jury Duty. Hitting the road in 2 hours. Busco or Bust!
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Done with Jury Duty. Hitting the road in 2 hours. Busco or Bust!
    sweetttttttttttttttttt drive safe my carolina buddy . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Randy, are you the only one there right now?

+ Reply to Thread