Big Thanks to the Morrish Family

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Big Thanks to the Morrish Family

Big Thanks to the Morrish Family

I want to Thank Mr and Mrs Morrish for opening up there home to all of us like we where part of there family , they are always so warm and welcoming . Thanks to George for being a great host and sharing his big 50 birthday with us . Thanks to everyone who shared all the great food with us , I came home with a few extra pounds . It's like going to a family reunion , everyone just picks up where we left off since the last time we where together . Thank You Again for a Great Weekend !!!!

Yes Thank you Morrish family for providing us with such a great place and atmosphere to share in our hobby.I enjoyed seeing everyone again and like Gus said its like one big 6x6 family reunion.Happy Birthday George and thanks again for hosting an awesome event and a great time.ATTENTION IN THE PITS! I'm on a Mexican whoa-oh radio
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Thank you from all of us to the Morrish family as well, a nice time as always. Happy birthday to George, sorry we didn't get to come enjoy your place any sooner and sorry for being no help this year.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Wow, what a great time down in Hancock again this year. Thanks to George's whole family for opening up their home to us all again and treating about 30 people as their own. The trails are just as beautiful as usual and although the weather didn't cooperate 100% of the time, it forced us all to sit down and catch up more than usual. Thanks to everyone who brought food and cooked things up on-Site. I think we need to distribute the gluttony a little better throughout the 3-4 days, but it's nothing we can't burn off bouncing around the trails. I've got a ton of footage on the GoPro, but it'll be a while before I get the chance to actually sit down and make something of it. Thank you again!

Add our thanks to George & all the Morrishes for a great time. Ate too much, slept to little, and had a great time. The weather left some to be desired, but the company was top notch.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Big thanks to the morrish family for having us there again on your beautiful property. Thanks to George sr for helping me get the part I needed and to Don for thoughing out the rain to help me out. The riding was great as always and all the food was great. It was so nice hanging out with great friends again. Hope everyone made it home safe. Don't forget to check your breaks. Lol

Thanks from the Scanlons. The Morrish family always treat us like we are family! Great to see everyone again.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

my thanks also to the morrish family for having us 6x6 people again. we had a great time and also enjoyed celebrating george,s 50 th birthday
    great people and great hospitality

Thanks also to you guys for coming and bringing all sorts of goodies!

Thanks for the laughs!

Thanks for rescuing the Lil Truck.

Thanks for being a great bunch of friends!
    Banned

A few pics of the ride
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread