Lost trails atv park, PA - May 3rd

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost trails atv park, PA - May 3rd

Lost trails atv park, PA - May 3rd

Putting together a North Eastern Pa ride at Lost Trails ATV park on May3 rd. A couple of us checked this place out a couple of weeks ago and had such a good time were going back. Check out their web site (ridelosttrails.com) or Youtube for details about the park. Any and all machines welcome. Anyone interested just let me know. Keith

Anybody know about Tower City? That place looks like it would be a great place to ride too.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Anybody know about Tower City? That place looks like it would be a great place to ride too.
    George: Tower City is club members and guests. I have not renewed my membership due to the high membership cost. I think there was a limit to the number of guests also.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    George: Tower City is club members and guests. I have not renewed my membership due to the high membership cost. I think there was a limit to the number of guests also.
    What a bummer. I've seen pictures. It looks like a great place to ride and somewhat close.
    Banned

ride

I'm in again Keith, we had a great time even in the rain, This place has something for all types of rides and levels. No membership needed just pay and ride , no problems , marked trails, swamp, hills, ponds, very organized ,see you there.

Last call for PA ride

Lost trails atv park in North East Pa this Sunday May 3rd. They open at 9:00 am. If interested just let me know.

lost trails

hey im only a half hour from this park do you need to have insurance and registration on your machines
    l___>
    what good is it if it dont float

No title or registration needed. Only a helmet and signing their sign your life away forms. We have a ride with about a dozen guys going this Sunday May 31st. It will be a mix of 6x6 and quads.Check out their website for more details.

tower city Pa

I live kinda close to there, if you guys want to ride go to treverton Pa. its the same terrain like tower city but better. lots of trails and mud holes and lakes. coal hills and swamps, this place is an atv paradise and there is no fee to ride and no waiver to sign. this is a wide open place to go and play. if any one wants to come up to ride on a weekend let me know. we go out almost every weekend to ride. I have an argo 6x6 and we have a lot of fun out there. Every one is freindly and you wont find a better place to ride. they have a little bit of everything there. also fuel and lunch stops and if you like to have a few drinks you can as long as your using common sense. this is a tottaly unpatroled area so please make sure your machine is in good shape, if your alone and you break you will most likely walk for help. any one that wants to ride contact me a jmorgan@excelhomes.com
    there are areas to primative camp all over the mountian or if you have a travel trailer there are places to park but no hookups

+ Reply to Thread