6x6 Ride at Haspin Acres - Laurel, Indiana - November 1,2,3, 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Ride at Haspin Acres - Laurel, Indiana - November 1,2,3, 2013

These videos are great. "Keep going, you've got it" I laugh at that every time.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRules View Post
    That looked like a lot of fun, lol.

RD

Thank you everyone! As the full video sits, it's at 50 minutes... How much would you like me cut it down/be willing to watch? I'm thinking one version with music, and then another without so people around the world can view it without copyright issues.

I think the ideal YouTube video length is about 3 to 5 minutes. Edit the video for the best action and that's what will hold people to the video. It is very hard to capture the actual "feel" of the fun we have at the 6x6 rides. I have showed my complete video to family and friends in the past few days. Most like it but I think showing only the action scenes would keep more people watching. Also, the entire video sometimes makes it appear as though all we do is get stuck... haha. I suppose that is the easiest action to film so it comes up more often. The only other thing they gathered from the video is the fact that the Mudd Ox is the most refined and agile amphib, and Adair Tracks seem to make mud holes disappear. The longer things run, the more attention you'll lose, just like this paragraph!

I personally don't like music over the video. I trust you wouldn't put rap 'music' with your video like some do, but I love to just hear engines revving!
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

The videos are done! There's a full ride video along with a highlights. The only music is in the beginning two minutes, and after YouTube finished processing it'll be royalty free, which means everyone around the world can view them. I've gone through hours of video and it was almost impossible to cut it down to the highlights of the highlights video. It appears all the machines were pushed to their limits this weekend. I'm glad it's on video to enjoy for years to come

Footage by:
    -MuddOxRacing
    -John Schwab
    -Cougar
    -Brandon

Great summary of the ride, Nick! I'll have to save the 50min video for later but I'm looking forward to it. Funny how that Max fell off the trailer but that could have been a disaster. I only use the big 10,000 pound ratchet straps on my ATVs. Those little ones are only good for holding down hoods and seats.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Great time, great video! Can't wait for next ride.

Nick O.

I really enjoyed your long video! I also like video's that have no music so I can clearly hear the engines and exhaust pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRules View Post
    Great summary of the ride, Nick! I'll have to save the 50min video for later but I'm looking forward to it. Funny how that Max fell off the trailer but that could have been a disaster. I only use the big 10,000 pound ratchet straps on my ATVs. Those little ones are only good for holding down hoods and seats.
    You can take a different approach when you can just run home and make another one I think.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Nick,
    Time to post up some video of how the Ox does in water with the new Vendetta tires, we've heard they do great but no one has posted any video yet of the tires on the old tub or new swimming. Take one into the pond behind the factory and show us how the latest configuration swims. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread