Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

Hi everyone, saw this morning via Facebook that Busco has closed.

It is sad but true, Busco Beach is closed. If I’m still alive maybe I will see you guys in October, GOD WILLING

I have updated the original post to show this ride has been cancelled. I hope to see you all in October. Happy riding and stay safe!
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

well...probably a good idea . gives everyone more time to get their machines ready . maybe in a couple of months a few may gather . johnboy va.

Johnboy,

That is what I was thinking. We will have to see about scheduling a ride after this mess has gone away.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

To say I am upset that this ride never materialized is an understatement. I was really pumped to get get some stick time in after sitting out the Oct ride due to the poor conditions. I had taken care of every little glitch I could think of on the machine and even finally addressed the tail light issues on my trailer. All I can say is I wish everyone the best of health till we meet again in Oct.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyonce View Post
    To say I am upset that this ride never materialized is an understatement. I was really pumped to get get some stick time in after sitting out the Oct ride due to the poor conditions. I had taken care of every little glitch I could think of on the machine and even finally addressed the tail light issues on my trailer. All I can say is I wish everyone the best of health till we meet again in Oct.
    Rick has a plan, I have not committed though he has. Not much mud except 1 nasty hole, lots of riding and hills. We did 85 miles last time.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

It sucks it was cancelled, I was really looking forward to the break from school, and to catch up with everybody. Hope you all take care and we'll shoot for October

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Rick has a plan, I have not committed though he has. Not much mud except 1 nasty hole, lots of riding and hills. We did 85 miles last time.

Not sure its a plan. Waiting on comittment from someone. Checked Big Nasty but they are closed. This place in TN like Jim said has 1 nasty hole, power lines with some water and miles and miles of trails. Just need a break from the world. If any interested its Sundquist ORV. Primitive camp at no charge and 37 a day i think for out of state riders.

i think many of us were pumped up because after the '' dry october '' it looked like this gathering was going to be nice and muddy . and all of us were looking forward to dan 67 and his new machine joining us also. i guess it's to early to start the october list !! it will be interesting to see how long till busco opens again . i was planning on going , but felt a little guilty having fun while so many are having a tough time. we can still count our blessings . j.b.

+ Reply to Thread