Ledge Adventure Jamboree July 24-27, 2008

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ledge Adventure Jamboree July 24-27, 2008

Ledge Adventure Jamboree July 24-27, 2008

This thread will be for everyone to post pictures, videos, and to talk about the Ledges Adventure Jamboree held in Ohio July 24-27, 2008. I closed the other thread as it was getting large and mainly related to planning.This thread is for you guys and gals to talk about the actual ride itself. Hope you all had fun and I look forward to hearing about it and seeing the pictures.

amen mike. be glad to here how fun it was . we all need to be there next year robbie .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

OK, I took tons of action shots. There are two I sent to Don that I particularly liked. You'll have to wait for him to post them. Here's two of my son. In the first he's getting strapped into The Yellow Spider by Bridget and Whipper. In the 2nd, he's zipping by at an impressive speed.

Thanks go out to Bridget and Whipper for letting everyone get a chance at the sticks.
    Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg b.jpg (55.0 KB, 58 views)
    • File Type: jpg c.jpg (45.1 KB, 55 views)
    Banned

George ,

Did any one take some video of this event ?

Hey MB,

There is heaps of video. I have some. Whip had the camera in the car and was was taping with his Sony when outside the cars. I suspect others may have some as well.

I'll get some video up in a day or two.
    Banned

Smile Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Hope all went well George.

I assume that everyone had a good time. Your the first to check in.

Hope all returned safely.

Lewis

coollllllllllllllllll george i shure wish we could have been there .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Cool

lot's of video I can't wait..........yipeeeeee......

George takes some great pics. Here's one that he sent me tonight soon after I got home. Now I know why there aren't too many old guys on Whipper's wall!
    Attached Images
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    George takes some great pics. Here's one that he sent me tonight soon after I got home. Now I know why there aren't too many old guys on Whipper's wall!

Don ,,

That was an awesome pic of that Attex in the air ! That,s one for the wall I think !

+ Reply to Thread