Carolina Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Carolina Ride

Carolina Ride

Alright Carolina Boys, it's time to ride again. I'm thinking of August 23rd @ my house. Let me know if you can make that work.

McCoy

Since this ride has already taken place I removed the posts pertaining to planning so we could talk about the ride itself.

Mike
    Last edited by Mike; 08-30-2008 at 08:51 PM.

Smile

What a ride. We had a blast at McCoys today. Thank you very much McCoy, the members had a wonderful time, There was lots of pics and movies.

There was water
    There was mud
    There was sand
    There was hills
    And not to forget the dust, briars, tree limbs man we had a blast!!!!!!
    Last but not least,....... members to ride with and FOOD!!!.
    McCoy, Mike,Robbie,Brian enjoyed riding with you guys.
    Even got a up close look at a Terra Tiger.

Kudos again McCoy for the ride. That was some challenging terrain. Got home around 8 and started cleaning the machine.

Hope all have made it home safely. Will post some pics tomorrow.

Until then

Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    What a ride. We had a blast at McCoys today. Thank you very much McCoy, the members had a wonderful time, There was lots of pics and movies.

There was water
    There was mud
    There was sand
    There was hills
    And not to forget the dust, briars, tree limbs man we had a blast!!!!!!
    Last but not least,....... members to ride with and FOOD!!!.
    McCoy, Mike,Robbie,Brian enjoyed riding with you guys.
    Even got a up close look at a Terra Tiger.

Kudos again McCoy for the ride. That was some challenging terrain. Got home around 8 and started cleaning the machine.

Hope all have made it home safely. Will post some pics tomorrow.

Until then

Lewis
    amen lewis had a ball it;s great to ride with members mcCoy thanks a millon it was great meeting your family . best ride so far can't wait to go to mcCoys agin food was outstanding and a special thanks to mrs. mcCoy for fixing lunch . loved it .mike brian mcCoy lewis . all are the best thank you .. robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

hey guys... great to finally meet all of you andhit the trails. had a blast!!! McCoy, thanks for hosting and a special thanks to the rescue service of a friendly neighbor!!! i just managed to get the tiger hosed off and lubed while the little one was taking a nap. i think i got as muddy giving her a bath as i did yesterday! can't wait to see some pics and video from those who weren't too dumb to remember a camera and i can't wait to do it again. hopefully next time i'll be in the old argo.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

OK, a trip down south is in order for this yankee. Looks and sounds like another great get-together.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    OK, a trip down south is in order for this yankee. Looks and sounds like another great get-together.
    coolllllllll george .come on down . bring the outher yankee's with you . i think we are planning for busco the 2nd week of oct the 10&11 . would love to ride with you'll robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    hey guys... great to finally meet all of you andhit the trails. had a blast!!! McCoy, thanks for hosting and a special thanks to the rescue service of a friendly neighbor!!! i just managed to get the tiger hosed off and lubed while the little one was taking a nap. i think i got as muddy giving her a bath as i did yesterday! can't wait to see some pics and video from those who weren't too dumb to remember a camera and i can't wait to do it again. hopefully next time i'll be in the old argo.
    coolllllllllllllllllllll enjoyed it brian .

better be carefull george, sometimes when yankees venture south of the mason dixon line, they like it too much to leave ten years and counting!!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I had a great time as always. Good seeing you all again and it was nice to finally meet you Brian. I uploaded some pictures to the gallery here: http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/581

A special thanks goes out to McCoy and his wife for hosting it and providing lunch. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I had a great time as always. Good seeing you all again and it was nice to finally meet you Brian. I uploaded some pictures to the gallery here: http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/581

A special thanks goes out to McCoy and his wife for hosting it and providing lunch. Thanks again!
    amen mike . you did a great job taking pic of our ride thanks robbie .

+ Reply to Thread