Busco Beach in NC, October 7-9, 2016

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 7-9, 2016

What are the park conditions? Is it flooded?

Busco Beach reported on Facebook they are closed Sunday
    Posted 3 hours ago
    Did everyone get out of the park safely?
    They are reporting many of the roads in Wayne co. are flooded that access the Busco park.no

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Saturday, Soon as Dan Edward, (Mighty Max4) showed up with his new Mudd-Ox Venegence, we were on the trails, I just love the color, people say Matt should bite the bullet and give me a yellow body FREE. We will be on the trails tomorrow, BB will be so fine.
    Wow Dan. You made that decision quickly. congratulations to you. I need to know how big your new motor is. I can't believe that you didn't buy the biggest gas engine available.I'm sure you did.I am sure that you will be happy to behind the sticks of a t-20. Again. What big news. We need videos please . Again ,congratulations.

From BB Facebook post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hope everyone is safe

I think just about everybody had decided to call it a weekend when we left yesterday afternoon. The roads going into the park were already flooded pretty badly in spots. Q made it back to base with no problem and we made it home safely as well. Lots of cars hydroplaned off the road along the way- just too much water coming down to wash off the road quickly. Picture is the camping area where we usually pitch our tents. There were rivers cutting through it yesterday and the lake was creeping closer and closer.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Don; 10-09-2016 at 11:26 AM.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:22 AM.

I had planned to be there but 3 days before it was time to go i found out that I needed to build a adition to the barn for a new horse. With money constraint and the storm coming i choose to stay home and build a darn. I hope everyone made it home safely.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:23 AM.

I got stranded in Selma, NC all roads out where flooded or blocked by downed trees and electrical lines. Spent the night there in motel parking lot. NC70 dried out enough to pass this morning and made my way to Raleigh and out via Charlotte. Made it home ok. If you guys can look at busco beach fasebook page for videos and photos of the park. John's max4 and camp is flooded. The main pond rose up to the toilets by the old snackbar. There are many trailers underwater or washed away. I suspect the Neuse River is what flooded the complete park out.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8525408&type=3
    https://www.facebook.com/BuscoBeacha...043585/?type=3
    https://www.facebook.com/BuscoBeacha...376850/?type=3
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5190104&type=3
    Last edited by Dan67; 10-09-2016 at 03:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread