Busco Beach in NC, April 7-9 2017

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 7-9 2017

take your time boys, we may want to enter these in the ''cannes film festival '' under ..live action comedy.. ! johnboy va.

So I still haven't touched the video I've been putting the major time into but I have a second video just about ready to share. It's uploading right now. It's all the footage I didn't use in the first one. I went ahead and threw it together since it didn't take nearly as long. It should be ready soon and it has some decent footage in it.

Drum roll gents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Ok, here's the first video. There is one shot of a certain yellow Attex about half way through that makes me smile every time I watch it. I was stuck in that same hole earlier in the weekend and know how hard it was. Also, I have had too many issues with my youtube channel and copyright claims so I have had to switch and take a different approach with using creative commons material. I hope to find a better option in the future but for now, this will work, maybe. Just get your fist ready to pump!

Just the outtakes, huh?

Very cool. Looks like you had great weather too.
    Banned

I'm not pumping my fist, but my thumb is up.

Thanks Mike

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Pretty awesome video Mike!! I agree with George,, Just the outtakes, huh? Yeah, right!! It was a joy to see!!! A great way to start the video,,,, full of laughs!! All I do is smile and laugh with you fine gents whenever we all meet up. I'm looking forward to the other video.

The best thing in life is being able to live and create happy memories. Thank you guys for allowing me to make happy memories with you all!! Lets keep the party going!!
    Last edited by fmints; 05-22-2017 at 09:50 PM. Reason: got kind of emotional for no reason at all,,, oh well!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Great video! There us a machine in the video that is a bit unusual. It's a max 2 that sits higher than usual and has some sort of framework under the tub. What's going on there?

Great video Mike! I almost fell out coming across that ditch!

yea mike !!!! great video... you always capture the great moments on the rides. that was a really super day of riding. thanks for your filming,it's a way to relive the fun. dirtdobber...that max 2 is my '' highboy''. yes, i built a subframe in order to get more clearance for the ground and tracks . all the chains are on the outside of the tub. it is real easy to clean and adjust them and has saved my back. after 2 years of driving and tweaking it... i have not had any issues with the design. very easy to change the bearings and axles too. johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread