April 3-5 2009 at Busco Beach in NC

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: April 3-5 2009 at Busco Beach in NC

July should be fine for me, but my schedule is fairly volatile. The earlier we pick a date, the more likely I can make it happen for at least one of the days.
    Check out my new YouTube channel, TWANGnBANG.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG

Cool Good

I should be good in July but I need to have 10 days notice to get a hand to cover. New Machine at Busco!!! Cant wait!!

If it's going to be July, lets pick a date, so I can plan ahead. The week end of the 17th of July, won't be good for me.

i can go most any time during the summer except the week of/before the 4th

Don't forget Carolina Boys, you guys got to make it to the Ledges in July!!!

Sorry to wimp out on Ledges, but I just can't pull off the 9.5 hour drive each way, plus the time I'd be there. It looks like it will be a ton of fun, though.
    Check out my new YouTube channel, TWANGnBANG.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG

I talked to Leo last week and told him there should be at least 5 machines from North Carolina. I hope to see them.

Lance

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Trainer View Post
    Sorry to wimp out on Ledges, but I just can't pull off the 9.5 hour drive each way, plus the time I'd be there. It looks like it will be a ton of fun, though.
    Only 9 1/2? It was 14hours down and 12 back for Busco, and worth every minut Didn't get to more than say hi so I hope to see you soon at Ashtabula or Busco.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6 View Post
    Only 9 1/2? It was 14hours down and 12 back for Busco, and worth every minut Didn't get to more than say hi so I hope to see you soon at Ashtabula or Busco.
    The only thing is that Ashtabula, Busco, and other rides advertised are a quite a bit cheaper than Ledges. The cost to ride and camp at Ledges for the weekend just seems too high. I won't be going to Ledges, but I'll certainly be seeing everyone at Ashtabula......I think this one might be the best AATV event in many years.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    The only thing is that Ashtabula, Busco, and other rides advertised are a quite a bit cheaper than Ledges. The cost to ride and camp at Ledges for the weekend just seems too high. I won't be going to Ledges, but I'll certainly be seeing everyone at Ashtabula......I think this one might be the best AATV event in many years.
    hi jp we heard ledges was kinda high , what is the cost ???????? hope u make it to one of our busco rides robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

+ Reply to Thread