hey_dan78s batchlor party ride/cookout/camping

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hey_dan78s batchlor party ride/cookout/camping

man i gotta tell ya rain rain rain!!!! most of the day i was back at camp running the cash box for the raffels, greating people, cooking the food,i didnt get to go on a ride till after dark!!!!!! no picts from me im afraid!!!! everyone that showed up had a blast though!!!! i think there were 9 or 10 max2s 2 quads, an attex(hydro mike) the weekend before the ride we cleared what felt like almost a half mile of creek to ride through with all the rain the creek rose quite a bit whitch added to the fun!!! thanks to all who showed up to support dan!!!!!!!
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Yeah, post bachelor party discussion is useless without pics!
    Hammers should have warning labels.

Party

I just posted some pics in the gallery. We all had a great time. Thanks to Mad Max for all his work putting this together!!

Cool pics, looks like ya'll had a great time. For some reason the line-up shots are my favorite. I did notice that the best man failed to erect a stripper pole???
    Hammers should have warning labels.

Great pics , thanks for posting them . Looks like every one had a blast at the party.

Nice Dan. It looks as though everyone had a great time.

Good job Mad Max. I guess you had your hands full all weekend. G
    Banned

hey dan jest looked at your wedding pic that;s the coolest thing i have ever seen .congrats . robbie .. ps need more pic please
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

+ Reply to Thread