April 9-11 2010 at Busco Beach in NC

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: April 9-11 2010 at Busco Beach in NC

This was another great weekend of riding. It was great meeting some new members. Joemeg and his son Andy came with his Argo and they weren't afraid to get muddy. russriders also showed up; Andy and his two sons were real troopers. This was only Andy's second time really riding his Max II and he seemed to be picking it up quickly. I also got to meet Tom who was a hoot!

Here are the only pictures I took. I'm sure everyone else has lots more. Video will be edited this week sometime.

Last edited by Mike; 04-11-2010 at 11:32 PM. Reason: added another picture

Thanks for posting those pictures Mike. It looks as though I missed a really good time. I guess Ashtabula's only around the corner though.
    Banned

Lance glad you made it home safely, Joe Meg and son Andy have a very long trip home also and hope their trip is safely also. Mark(Jersey) and Tom will be leaving tomorrow. For all that were able to make this ride "Thanks". Each one of these rides are great because of the people that attend, met some new member which was great and regular riders get to see each other and ride together again.

Got home around 8 in the evening and put everything up for the night. The cleaning and sorting will begin tomorrow.

Ride Summary:
    (1) One Max II sank but was saved and will ride again (one tough little machine)
    (2) One Machine had to be pulled from a mud hole by a bulldozer(Now that's a story Not a 6x6 machine)
    (3) One collision between a Max 4 and a Argo Bigfoot (superficial damage: Pop Rivets)
    (4) 2 night rides
    (5) Lots of mud holes to tackle
    (6) Lots of sand water and hills
    (7) Lake crossing (small distance lots of people did not know what to think about that)
    (8) New applicants and interviews for new member to the East Coast Banana Buggy club: This is the recently started franchise.
    (9) Lots and lots of riding
    (10) Lots of questions about the machines from onlookers.

All in all it was a great week end, there were a lot of video takes and a ton of pictures. It will take a bit for all to get posted.

Made it home safe.Thank you all soooo much for having us.What a BLAST.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    i just want to thanks to all you guys to have me ride with i have a good time if my son not go to sleep on me on night ride lol after them that me and my kids have a good time and meet all good people
    Last edited by russriders; 04-12-2010 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks to everyone for such a great day of riding. I have never had so much fun with my Max II as that day. Perfect weather, great mud, and great friends.

Thanks especially to Lance and Joemeg for that last ride. I don't get out for fun rides as much as I'd like, and it was nice to get one more chance to beat myself up before heading home tired.

I can't wait until the fall!

Cameron

P.S. I will be forwarding video to Mike later today of him trying to get over that huge log.
    Check out my new YouTube channel, TWANGnBANG.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG

im back had a great time thank you for comeing it was a grat ride . food fun great people what more could u ask for . .lewis summed up the ride real well . the max II will ride agin after the sinking . . thanks to those that drove a long way to get here joe meg jersey and tom and both andys. . russ rider children are cool and and love to ride the max. russ did reall well to be 2nd time in his mechine he is going to be tuff in it . cameron great to ride with u that 23 k spins the hell out of those tires ... . atv 93 great to see u agin and ur lady friend was great. now buy u a amph so that lady does not have to get muddy . joe meg love ur conquest . and rideing with you . then there is jesery and tom . thank you thank you . u have saved me more than once . and your knlodge is out of this world . and parts. thanks a million . nice to meet and ride with u tom can't wait to meet your son and jersey dauther . the carolinaboys mike mcCoy randy lewis as great to se you and ride agin .and lance as allways great to ride with u .love the maxIV bulldozer opion thanks for makeing it down . well. time to dump oil and get the pressure washer out and get clean looking forward to oct . robbie
    Last edited by rdr; 04-12-2010 at 05:14 PM.
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Andy(Russrider) and Raleigh trainer and John and Cortney. Didn't mean to leave you out, hope to ride with you guys in the Fall ride enjoyed all of the ride time with you guys. Can't remember the fellows name with the Rhino but i am thinking that was a first with the bulldozer. He will love a 6x6 when he gets it. The picture i took with the cell phone was as the strap snapped, hope i can convert it over. Didn't get much video but got a lot of pictures. Will try to get some posted today.

Lewis

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    i have alot of the video from day ride and night ride at busco beach but some how i can down load to my computer and put on youtube any one know how to do it

look over . the upload vid in the forms . if not pm mike. robbie
    Last edited by rdr; 04-12-2010 at 06:51 PM.
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

+ Reply to Thread