April 9-11 2010 at Busco Beach in NC

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: April 9-11 2010 at Busco Beach in NC

The Busco tree! Mike almost makes it over the tree. While members and onlookers take pictures Mike gives it his best try. There are people riding 4 wheelers on the left taking pictures. They seemed curious about our machines.

See what happens when we women give the keys to our cars to you guys? That's outrageous & worth a 10+. Keep the dumb stupid stuff coming. Hope someone has a pic of the sinking ship. Glad it's O.K., Robbie.

Bridget

I still ain't used to this new site. I can't believe nobody got me on the Busco Tree!! I am sorting through pictures now. I got a lot of cheerleader shots too. But, as the ones there found out, I am a retired cheerleader hunter now. Thanks for all the well wishes and Roxanne said to tell everyone hey. And thanks for everybody pulling me out all the time. Trotters max has been cleaned and we got the motor out this morning. Now I need parts so it don't counter-rotate (but it is neat!). Gonna put in some of the East Coast Interviews as soon as I can. Had a great time, even though it was spur of the moment. Love to see everybody again soon and new friends as well!

But I still miss my Avenger.
    Still want a KID

Quote Originally Posted by kahn View Post
    I can't believe nobody got me on the Busco Tree!!
    Yeah, Randy made it as far as I did on that tree.

I got a lot of cheerleader shots too.

You won't be needing those anymore Kahn. Heck, think of it this way. In 20 or 30 years they'll all be a bunch of old ladies anyway. It's inevitable.

Bridget

"Bigfoot Note" ... CONGRATULATIONS!

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    hey u guy i got one video on youtube look for russridersr1 it on there

I still ain't used to this new site. I can't believe nobody got me on the Busco Tree!! I am sorting through pictures now. I got a lot of cheerleader shots too. But, as the ones there found out, I am a retired cheerleader hunter now. Thanks for all the well wishes and Roxanne said to tell everyone hey. And thanks for everybody pulling me out all the time. Trotters max has been cleaned and we got the motor out this morning. Now I need parts so it don't counter-rotate (but it is neat!). Gonna put in some of the East Coast Interviews as soon as I can. Had a great time, even though it was spur of the moment. Love to see everybody again soon and new friends as well!

But I still miss my Avenger.
    Sorry Randy, i must have missed that one!!!!!!!!!! I don't know where i was at when you climbed the tree. Next time Pal.

Quote Originally Posted by russriders View Post
    hey u guy i got one video on youtube look for russridersr1 it on there

Here it is Andy

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    i have more to come it take time sorry

Andy did by chance you get it on film when Joe got out of the hole? That was great!!!

+ Reply to Thread