hudson valley 2011 spring ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hudson valley 2011 spring ride

hudson valley 2011 spring ride

looking to put together a ride here in the lower hudson valley. lots of open woodlands to ride on, with the occassional swamp to deal with. anyone interested ,then lets put some dates out there and make it happen. my location is about 1 mile behind Stewart International Airport on state route 747, which is just off exit 5A on interstate 84. zip code 12575

Sounds like a good idea. How soon are you thinking?
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

was thinking sometime early may.

Well for me all Saturday's are booked and Sunday the 8th but all the other may Sunday's are open.

had my machine out last nite at a friend's house and started hearing a lot of chain noises. the last time this happened, i found my frame was cracked. i'm hoping to be able to strip out my motor and tranny to fix this before we can plan this ride. if everything goes as planned, we should be able to get together by the 22th or 29th. will keep ya posted.

Sounds good to me. as long as we don't get dive-boomed on by your naber I'm up for it.
    Is this a place you ride all the time or are we blazing a new trail?

I already have other plans for Memorial Day weekend. I'll keep an eye on this thread.
    Banned

gonna try to shoot for sunday the 22th. i hope to have my motor and tranny out by this friday, and if things go as planned, frame repaired and back together by this sunday. would be good to see if you could make this ride george. also looking to forward to meeting some more members nearby.

update to my post this morning. as things turn out i'll be ready to try to get together for a ride on the 15th. if this is a go, let me know who can make this ride.

If I don't buy anything on the 14th than the 15th is no problem for me.

+ Reply to Thread