Riding the big block hustler at top trails in Talladega Al

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Riding the big block hustler at top trails in Talladega Al

Riding the big block hustler at top trails in Talladega Al

Here is a video of me riding at Top trails in Talladega Al.Not that good of quality,This is the back seat drivers view.lol
    Last edited by Mike; 09-23-2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: embedded video by using the full URL of the video

Wow, those are some rugged trails. I don't think I could travel them half as fast as you did. You can sure tell your machine has been re-geared. Very cool.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Awsome Roy! I felt like I was in there & lookin around with ya...lol. That thang will get up and go....nice smooth driving to bro..
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    Wow, those are some rugged trails. I don't think I could travel them half as fast as you did. You can sure tell your machine has been re-geared. Very cool.

Keith.
    Yes they are rough.Idon't know which one took the worst beating,Me or the little camera.I got to get one of those icams.

Here is another short video.I have seen this hole swallow razors and 4 wheelershttp://youtu.be/1c0KyIDziTI
    Last edited by coosaridgerider; 09-24-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Here is the last video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18dDR...=UL18dDRN9t7RYAt the begining of this video i was on top of gents mountain but the camera view don't show how steep it really is.
    Last edited by coosaridgerider; 09-24-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-13-2016 at 07:52 PM.

Hey buddy, i see you are have an outstanding time with R.B2.H!! Have you even seen a challenging mud hole yet? I can only imagine a more aggressive tire on the beast, or even tracks,,,,, Sick!!!!!!!

Fred
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    I could tell. I could, also, tell that you were barely touching the throttle & you just kept climbing. That's a great feeling.

Enjoyed all of the vids with my cup of coffee this morning.
    Bridget
    glad you enjoyed them, hope you didn't get too dizzy watching them.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fmints View Post
    Hey buddy, i see you are have an outstanding time with R.B2.H!! Have you even seen a challenging mud hole yet? I can only imagine a more aggressive tire on the beast, or even tracks,,,,, Sick!!!!!!!

Fred
    Hi Fred, glad to see you back.I have got it stuck a few times but only by Hight centering.I found that if I let it idle through water it swims better. Bigger tires are definitely in the future or maybe tracks. I usually don't ride alone but every time I go people follow me around to see what my machine will do and I know all the good trails.

+ Reply to Thread