Busco Beach in NC April 5-7 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 5-7 2013

This is one great ride to attend and meet the members and ride the trails.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

I do expect this to be a smaller ride then some of the years past. But smaller does not mean it will be any less fun. I plan to have both machines there and going out riding with my daughters. I want my oldest to see what she can do on the easier trails without so many distractions of a large group. I'm looking forward to it. See you guys there Thursday afternoon.

Just a little video from the 2012 ride. Hope you enjoy.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Nice Job Lew!
    Banned

Count me and the family in this year! Can't wait. Last year was amazing!!! I'll be there in the Argo 8x8

Quote Originally Posted by CBass View Post
    Me and Fred both wish we could make the trip there to enjoy yet another fun and exciting ride with yall, but duty calls. We will be looking forward to the pictures and video's. Take care and have fun on the trails.
    Man, oh man, do we wish that we could be there!!! We are really looking forward to the pics and Vids! Lew,,,, I know you got us!!!!! Safe and happy riding guys and gals!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

I might have to take over the camera duties from Lewis this ride. The AZ ride is the next week. I know Lewis is going to AZ. I did get a new Hero3D camera for my birthday in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan67 View Post
    I might have to take over the camera duties from Lewis this ride. The AZ ride is the next week. I know Lewis is going to AZ. I did get a new Hero3D camera for my birthday in January.
    Ok, Dan,,,,, your in charge now!!!! lol!!!!! The "Hero3D" is a top-shelf camera!!! I can't wait to see the footage!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Quote Originally Posted by fmints View Post
    Man, oh man, do we wish that we could be there!!! We are really looking forward to the pics and Vids! Lew,,,, I know you got us!!!!! Safe and happy riding guys and gals!!!
    As much as i hate it Peggy and I will not be there this time. First ride i have missed since we stared this jamboree. I will miss all the members and families but we will be back in October. Have fun and Dan take lots of videos with the new camera. Have fun and be safe.
    Fred and Cory, i hate to hear you guys are not making it but i understand duty calls. Semper Fi guys and be safe.

Lewis and Peggy.

If my plans stay the same I will be going. I do have room for another machen if anybody up hear in NY,NJ is going.

+ Reply to Thread