Busco Beach in NC April 25-27 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 25-27 2014

this upcoming event is not looking good for me right now, to many things going in different directions all at once

I hate that yall can't make it Racerone3, hope to see yall in Oct. It is good news though if they are allowing night rides again.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    Looks like we are out for this one, so the #3 spot is open. Also, was looking at the Busco website the other night and it looks like night riding is back to being allowed....

1. Cory, Melody, and the girls Max II and Max IV
    2. Fred and Karen, 980 Hustler and Max IV
    4. Rickga, Argo
    5. Locolouie, Argo
    6. Normable1973, Max II
    7. Don, Bud, Q with the BFD and LTD
    8. Cdwamsley, Max II
    9. Dan67, 980 Hustler
    10. Russriders and Boys, Argo Conquest, Avenger and Max II
    11. ssbplumber, wife and 3 kids, 8x8 Argo
    12. Lewis and Mrs. Peggy, Avenger and Crush.
    13. Tennesseemudbug, MaxIV
    14. Jerseybigfoot, Donna(maybe), Tom Z. Copperhead, Argo Bigfoot, Maxgo.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

if your names not on the list do you have to ride by yourself ? maybe if hyromike comes i can follow him. ha ha johnboy va.

Busy day, doing wife's honey do list in the morning and then working on getting the 980 ready for Busco. Pulled the motor to service it and install the stub shaft. Replaced a worn ground wire. Motor back in, got the new T20 sitting in. Just need to bolt the T20 down and hook the shifters and laterals. Waiting on new 530 drive chain. Will bolt the motor down as soon as I get belt tensioned. Won't be long just need the weather to stay warm next week so I can finish it back up and go for a test ride.

I am trying to work Busco into my schedule now, I may be selling my MaxIV, equipped with 16" Adair tracks on 22" Argo tires, 6 Terra tires with less then 10 hours each, two 26 inch vampire TSL's mounted on Max K rims, Six new 16" Vendetta tires on new Mudd Ox K-rims. My Max has the 27 horse Kawasaki water cooled engine, red spring clutch and 12 tooth sprockets on the T-20 and is an absolute beast. I am trying to work a deal on another machine now, if I can work out the details the Max will be for sale, if not I'll be running the max.

Don't ask what kind of machine I plan to buy-it's going to be a surprise, and it's going to be a beast!

Dan, let me know about the terra tires.... 843-295-5689 norm...

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    I am trying to work Busco into my schedule now, I may be selling my MaxIV, equipped with 16" Adair tracks on 22" Argo tires, 6 Terra tires with less then 10 hours each, two 26 inch vampire TSL's mounted on Max K rims, Six new 16" Vendetta tires on new Mudd Ox K-rims. My Max has the 27 horse Kawasaki water cooled engine, red spring clutch and 12 tooth sprockets on the T-20 and is an absolute beast. I am trying to work a deal on another machine now, if I can work out the details the Max will be for sale, if not I'll be running the max.

Don't ask what kind of machine I plan to buy-it's going to be a surprise, and it's going to be a beast!
    I'm going to ask,, but it sounds like a Mudd-Ox!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Quote Originally Posted by fmints View Post
    I'm going to ask,, but it sounds like a Mudd-Ox!
    Fred, I am not talking, but I am sure you will be surprised.

Yea, you will.....

Anyone going to Busco that could grab 6 tires on rims for me there and bring them north a bit. I have a wedding to go to and can't make the trip this time. Even getting them to Virginia or so would be a big help. Thanks
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread