First Annual SWAMP RUN!Trail Ride, Berlin WI

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: First Annual SWAMP RUN!Trail Ride, Berlin WI

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. How are you doin?
    it seems to be clearing up, slow though, I'm doing great other than that, lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrtlc View Post
    My wife got poison sumac from washing the boys cloths. Sorry Mom We all took showers when we got home and came out CLEAN :-) We'll do it again :-}
    OUCH! Well, I hope this is the last case we here about.

I still have lots of video clips left,just picking and choosing to break it up. Here is a clip of tbone9 climbing one of the burms by the house.

2014 swamp run - YouTube

Wow, you guys have some land over there !!! Do you realise that to own that in England you would be in the pop star / Lord / owner of a VERY large company ? In England even a few acres can cost hundreds of thousands of pounds, many, many hundreds of thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    Wow, you guys have some land over there !!! Do you realise that to own that in England you would be in the pop star / Lord / owner of a VERY large company ? In England even a few acres can cost hundreds of thousands of pounds, many, many hundreds of thousands.
    OMG! I had no idea that land was so expensive there! Funny that you mention that,my grandfather traced his roots back to England,or english nobility, to the "houghton castle" coat of arms, the whole deal. Did you ever hear of "houghton castle?"

Here is another one.

2014 swamp run - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by foxvalley View Post
    OMG! I had no idea that land was so expensive there! Funny that you mention that,my grandfather traced his roots back to England,or english nobility, to the "houghton castle" coat of arms, the whole deal. Did you ever hear of "houghton castle?"

here you go, it's up north Haughton Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia What was your grandfathers surname ? If you owned it now you would be extremely wealthy I would think.

Thanks for the info,I find this stuff really interesting.My grandfathers last name is houghton,not sure if that is the same as surname. I know my grandmother had lots of names for him,LOL. They actually visited the castle quite a while ago.

Ah, could be this one then Some Amazing bits of Houghton History You have to realise that castles / halls and stately homes are two a penny over here (not price wise, just in number) We're a very, very old country and seem to keep a lot of old buildings.
    This one for example Himley Hall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is five minutes down the road from me, it's where we pop down to in the summer for a stroll around or picnic.
    This one is half an hour away Witley Court - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , nice for a change. Hagley hall is just up the road, Saltwells house I could see from here if it wasn't for trees.

We've got a few But nowhere to go off roading

+ Reply to Thread