First Annual SWAMP RUN!Trail Ride, Berlin WI

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: First Annual SWAMP RUN!Trail Ride, Berlin WI

Hi Doug I may try to make it to check out the newer stuff. I don't think my 8x8 will make it through that swamp with out tracks, so I'm not sure I'll bring it along. The boys will think It's cool and the hog sounds great. Hope to catch up with you guys Saturday. Terry Cilley Elroy WI

I would so love to be at this swamp run, but it is just to far to travel. I hope everyone has a great time and I hope you shoot lots of video. I am still waiting to see if some with a conquest or Avenger will show up with the Escargo track system. Oh how I love competition. Let the games begin please!
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 05-16-2014 at 07:17 PM.

My MAX II with waffles is loaded up, I will be leaving sat. morning.

hope you guys all have fun in foxes swamp.for me its just to far of a drive to make it,if only lake Michigan and lake huron were not in my way.would only be a 3 hour drive.

Just got home from the ride. My snow tracks didn't fare well in that stuff. After I repaired a broken chain I decided to call it quits. Mike and Tim from Adair were nice enough to let me drive a frontier with their tracks and WOW! What a blast. I really enjoyed watching the Mudd Ox as well. This was a bottomless swamp and these machines handled it extremely well. What a great time and a big thanks to Doug and his wife for all the hospitality. It was nice to meet everyone and I look forward to another ride.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Thanks for putting together the swamp run Doug, it was a great time and the food was delicious. Your swamp is a challenge to say the least. Their was a good variety of machines and tracks, very fun time.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...517_152205.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by strokerstang86 View Post
    Thanks for putting together the swamp run Doug, it was a great time and the food was delicious. Your swamp is a challenge to say the least. Their was a good variety of machines and tracks, very fun time.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...517_152205.jpg
    Wow, looks like so much fun, I so wanted to attend this swamp run! I am very disappointed that I missed out. Oh well there is always next year. I really wanted to see what the Ox and Keith's MaxIV would do in that mess, I think Keith has made just about every modification you can make to a MaxIV and his machine just looks impressive..

I agree with you there Dan, Keith's machine is so modified we should call it a Max 5. I also wanted to see what the Ox would do in the swamp, maybe some video will be forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Wow, looks like so much fun, I so wanted to attend this swamp run! I am very disappointed that I missed out. Oh well there is always next year. I really wanted to see what the Ox and Keith's MaxIV would do in that mess, I think Keith has made just about every modification you can make to a MaxIV and his machine just looks impressive..
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    I agree with you there Dan, Keith's machine is so modified we should call it a Max 5. I also wanted to see what the Ox would do in the swamp, maybe some video will be forthcoming.
    Thanks guys, the ride was like tracked machine heaven. I am uploading photos now. I did not take any videos but many were taken. My Max was able to help lots of the machines through the muck, marsh and stumps. Doug was kind enough to let Jason and me run the trails ourselves today after everyone left. It was awesome. A big thanks to all who made it and Doug for the hospitality.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

got home a little while ago, thank you Doug and your wonderful wife also for such a wonderful time,had a lot of fun, great food, and meet some nice people, thanks Matt ,Tim , Mike & Noah for the help on the trailer ,and Keith for the help in the swamp when I got stuck between 2 tress and on a stump
    Doug I came in this morning to tell everyone I was heading out but no one was stirring not even a mouse , so I went ahead and left so that I could let you all sleep ,again thank you for inviting me up ,bless you all, Mike aka "locolouie"

+ Reply to Thread