Minnesota 6x6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minnesota 6x6

Minnesota 6x6

Hi to all, wondering what members are around the twin cities area of Minn.. I have searched the site and don't see any clubs or rides here. Does anyone want to get together and ride or start a casual club maybe. I am retired and could do some club work. If anyone is interested pm me.
    Thanks for this super site Mike.

Hi, FoxSpoiler.

Well, a year late to your reply, but I just aquired a Max IV, and I'm in the Twin Cities area. However, my 6x6 is up at the cabin in central MN. Did you eve find others interested in getting together?

I am in MN as well but up in the Duluth area. I have not seen anyone else with a Max around here either. Let me know if you guys get something going.

My son is living in Minneapolis until July...so if you guys want to put a little ride together between now and then we would love to join in... let us know if you find some place to ride!

Tim

hello to you guys, just back to the 6x6, have been doing vintage sleds this winter. It would be great to get a ride going. I will check my area and see. if you all know of something give a shout. I know there is an off road park up at Gilbert Mn that is by Hibbing Virginia area. talk to you later.

Mike

Don't know if anyone is still following this but I just bought a 2000 Max IV 6x6!!! I live in Zimmerman, MN. Did anyone ever start a club?

Is anyone going to the Quadna Mud Nationals in Hill City , MN this weekend?

What state is that in? I live in MN and have a Max IV.
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

hill city , Minnesota
    2nd annual mud nationals
    we have never been but thinking about checking it out

+ Reply to Thread