Busco Beach in NC April 10-12, 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 10-12, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Normable1973 View Post
    Fred, who are you going with?
    As of now, its just me, don't know if Karen is going just yet. Cory will be there also with the family.
    Because the maxiv needs new piston rings, and not currently having the time to fix it, I'll be only bringing the Hustler!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Yep the Bass family will be there. Looking forward to doing a lot of riding. Loving the new exhaust Fred!
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CBass View Post
    Yep the Bass family will be there. Looking forward to doing a lot of riding. Loving the new exhaust Fred!
    Hey brother, that's all you there!!! It does have a really nice note to it, and it seems that it's doing its job performance wise!!

Looking forward to riding all next weekend nonstop!!
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

anyone still thinking about a dry erase board and posting ride times, etc. like was discussed after last oct. gathering ? maybe just a simple notice that a group is heading out at ....... join if you like. johnboy va.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 05:01 PM.

No whiteboard this time but we were planning on doing one large group ride on Saturday starting around 10 - 10:30. The time will be confirmed as we get closer

Well I really wasn't thinking I'd be going this time..... Until tonight.. Worked all weekend and it's just about done, just have to finish wiring it, bolt in the seats, fill engine and trans with oil and it should be good to go.. All new oring chain, axle bearings, and fixed frame issues
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Normable1973 View Post
    Well I really wasn't thinking I'd be going this time..... Until tonight.. Worked all weekend and it's just about done, just have to finish wiring it, bolt in the seats, fill engine and trans with oil and it should be good to go.. All new oring chain, axle bearings, and fixed frame issues
    It looks really good Norm! Glad that you will be going. What frame issues did you have,, stress cracks? Anyway, glad that your just about all buttoned up, See ya at Busco Buddy!!
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

good to go norm !! see ya soon for some great mudding. john boy va.

Man, you guys have fun down there and take some good videos. My machines all need work so I'm going to sit this one out to prepare for Ashtabula.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread