Highlifters Atv Mud Nationals 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Highlifters Atv Mud Nationals 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    GOD BLESS TEXAS. We were slipped on Lake Lewisville, the water dropped so much that the bottom of the boat was almost touching. Everyone said it would take years to fill the lake back up. Year and a half later the lake was over flowing, they had to let water out. I miss the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS
    I live on Lake Tawakoni, in 2007 it dropped 14' and figured it might take several years to fill up, that July a freak front blew in from the gulf, and dropped 22" in three days, and the lake went from 14' low to 2' over the retaining walls.
    This year it dropped about as much, but since the snow, ice and rain and fog, its dramatically up several feet and rising. I'm excited that my boat may get launched this year.

It still might be dusty as the sun and thousands of wheels dry out the main roads, but I don't think that going to be the issue on the trails this year. With all the water that will be dripping off, I'm betting the trails are going to be tore up stuff!

Noel, where you camping?

Quote Originally Posted by bilimrl1 View Post
    It still might be dusty as the sun and thousands of wheels dry out the main roads, but I don't think that going to be the issue on the trails this year. With all the water that will be dripping off, I'm betting the trails are going to be tore up stuff!

Noel, where you camping?
    After many years of adventure living, while in the employ of the U.S. Army, and accustomed to all the hardships of living off the land, turning over logs to harvest grubs, skinning snakes, and boiling scorpions, all while keeping the rain off with a canopy fashioned from pine needles, a tarp or a poncho, for this trip I have opted for the Holiday Inn Express just down the road. Breakfast served at 630am, manager's reception at 530pm.

I like that idea!!!
    Last year I camped in our argo trailer,and ate "road kill possum" it was rough even from a "roughing it" point of view......Ok ,we didnt eat possum,but I did see one,and it was an option.

Hey every one. I expect to arrive the on Thursday, the morning of the 26th of May. I am looking forward to seeing LocoLouie, Noel Woods, Tim and Mike from Adair Argo, Foxvalley, Brandon Price, Robert and His wife and anyone else who makes the trip. I should be a great time and I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

I plan on camping, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Sounds good Dan
    Not sure yet when Tim, Mike and I are leaving, or when we get down there,but when I find out, I'll let you know.
    Sounds like they are getting lots of rain,more rain, more fun.

It looks like the park and surrounding areas got between 3-4 inches of rain, on top of what was already a damp situation. The swamps are reported to be full and water is flowing heavily into the area. Areas that were dry when I was there a few days back are now underwater.

Friends I have in several 4 wheeler clubs have told me that their clubs are concerned that conditions may be too wet for their vehicles. It should be perfect conditions for AATVs.

To wet for the quads !!?? To much snow for the quads? To deep swamp for the quads??
    And they call those things"atvs" (ALL terrain vehicles!!!???? BAAAAAAAAAA!!!!)
    They should change the name to:
    STVs, Some terrain vehicles
    Or : FWVs, Fair weather vehicles
    Or : HGVs, High ground vehicles

Need I keep going?? LOL. Wake up quad owners.

Mud Creek and River Run ATV parks are reporting creeks and rivers flooding area, but Mud Creek says suppose to be back with in its banks by the this weekend. We still have more rain coming! Needless to say, the holes and low ares will suerly be filled to the top. Roads running around the place will be tore up with a day or two limiting folks travel. Might be a whole lot of ATVs (HGVs) sitting around the camp fire. Might want to throw in a trolling motor for this one boys!

I found this on the 2015 Highlifter Mud Nationals site under vendors:
    front vendor Area

Arctic Cat - Off-road ATVs, UTVs and more
    Argo Adventure - Argo OEM
    Brinson Powersports - Can-Am, Polaris, Sea Doo, Kawasaki dealer
    Broadway Powersports - ATV/UTVs
    Kymco - On-road scooters and motorcycles, off-road ATVs and UTVs
    Performance Powersports - Dealer

It looks like Argo has some representation at the dealer level! Can't wait to stop by and say hello.

+ Reply to Thread