Highlifters Atv Mud Nationals 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Highlifters Atv Mud Nationals 2015

Nice videos! Looks like a great place to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    A couple more awesome videos of action at the Mud nationals filmed, edited and posted up by Brandon Price.

Just a simple and easy method I like to use to quickly rinse the dust out of my buddies machine ;-)
    That was a blast guys and without a doubt the most fun I've had all year! Always fun to ride in a group and push yourself and the equipment a little farther than you ever would by yourself. If you haven't ever made it to a big group ride or to Mud Nationals you need to get it on your calendar now for next year you won't regret it!

tim

Also looks like a great way to get all the cans out of the back.....LOL. Just kidding!Our group is one of the very,very few to keep our cans,and garbage, and bring it back to camp.It's a crying shame to see all the littering,even though they have crews come in after to clean up.
    Unfortunately,I didn't get to witness this "rinsing",and this one you really can't call a true"submarine",as it didn't sink and fill the engine cylinders full of water.......Ty has the market cornered here!!!LOL.

https://youtu.be/5kzknikPU3E

Just a quick clip of more of the endurance race.

Who's ready to do it again this year???

Always ready.

Need to add some water jet propulsion to the bottom of the argos! Who has one?

Some video of the 2016 High lifter Mud Nationals, filmed, edited and posted by Brandon Price:; Looks like everyone had a blast, I wish I could have made this year. Please note the Argos in the endurance race were taking their sweet time: note Tim drinking water and driving with one hand.

Man, I sure missed not being there this year.....All work and no play.

I love it. Thanks to Brandon for the video.

+ Reply to Thread